• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Worth It for an Open House....

In summary, the conversation suggests sending physical invitations to those who have not responded to previous invites through evite, Facebook, and the website. It may also be worth following up with a phone call to those who have not responded in the past and using a phone service to reach out to a larger group of people. The conversation also highlights the benefit of using the Pampered Chef resources for managing invitations and events.
To mail out invitations to every one of the almost 175 people who I have addresses for? It would be a double invite for some as I've already sent invites through evite, facebook and my website. Seems like no one really responds to those except for close friends. Or should I call everyone and follow up with an invitation?

I don't mind doing the leg work but a lot of people on my contact list are from county fairs that have never responded to anything that I've sent :/ Thanks :)

I would follow up with a phone call rather than spend the money on postage and invitations. If they haven't responded in the past, sending a mailed invitation would not be beneficial. They may need a reminder of who you are so when you do call, I'd say, "Hi Suzy, this is Allison with the Pampered Chef! We met back at the xxx fair in (whatever month). I'm calling to make sure you received my invitation to my open house on the xxdate...."

And if you dont want to call all 175, go to consultants corner. Under the first tab, Managing your business, -> Pampered Perks -> Phonevite. You can purchase a small amount of credit ( I think i did $10), then enter phone numbers, record your message and it will call them for you! Do it for all or maybe a good chunk, and personally call those you REALLY want to come.

Thank u so much!!! I get so overwhelmed by making decisions and never get things done!!! Love this site!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. My suggestion would be to send out physical invitations to those who have not responded to your previous invites through evite, Facebook, and your website. This way, they have a physical reminder and may be more likely to respond. Also, for those who you have not heard back from in the past, it may be worth giving them a call to follow up and see if they received the previous invites. Sometimes, technology can be unreliable and people may not have seen the invites. Best of luck with your event!

1. Is it worth it to host an open house with Pampered Chef?

The answer to this question ultimately depends on your goals and expectations. Hosting an open house can be a great way to introduce people to Pampered Chef products, generate sales, and potentially earn free products and discounts. However, it does require time and effort to plan and execute a successful event.

2. How much does it cost to host an open house with Pampered Chef?

There is no set cost to host an open house with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you have the option to purchase a starter kit with products and business materials, but this is not required. You can also choose to offer free samples and demonstrations at your open house, so the cost will vary depending on your approach.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an open house with Pampered Chef?

Hosting an open house with Pampered Chef can have several benefits. It allows you to showcase products and demonstrate how they can be used, which can lead to increased sales. It also gives you the opportunity to connect with potential customers and build relationships. Additionally, hosting an open house can earn you free products and discounts based on sales made at the event.

4. How do I plan and prepare for an open house with Pampered Chef?

To plan and prepare for an open house with Pampered Chef, start by setting a date and inviting guests. You can promote your event through social media, email, or word of mouth. Next, decide on what products you want to showcase and how you will demonstrate their use. You may also want to offer refreshments and prepare any necessary materials, such as order forms and catalogs.

5. What can I expect at an open house with Pampered Chef?

At an open house with Pampered Chef, you can expect to see and learn about a variety of products and how they can be used in the kitchen. There will likely be live demonstrations and samples available for guests to try. You can also expect to have the opportunity to purchase products and potentially earn discounts and free products based on your purchases. Overall, it should be a fun and informative event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies