• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half-Off Product: Can Free Product Money Cover Balance?

In summary, the Half-Off Product is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a 50% discount. Customers can earn credits by hosting a party or placing an order of $200 or more, which can then be used towards the purchase of Half-Off Products. Free Product Money can be used to cover the remaining balance, but not the initial 50% discount. Half-Off Product credits cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If there are not enough credits to cover the full balance, customers can pay the remaining balance with cash, credit card, or debit card.
slj1229
if my host orders something for $50 as her 1/2 off product, can she pay for the balance with free product money?

No, the host benefits are all seperate

No--free product value is redeemable for free product only. The way I explain it to my hosts during host coaching is that the difference on the 1/2 price items comes out of their pocket.

What is the Half-Off Product?

The Half-Off Product is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a 50% discount.

How does the Half-Off Product work?

Customers can earn Half-Off Product credits by hosting a party or placing an order of $200 or more. These credits can then be used to purchase select products at a 50% discount.

Can I use Free Product Money to cover the balance of a Half-Off Product?

Yes, Free Product Money can be used to cover the remaining balance of a Half-Off Product purchase. However, it cannot be used to cover the initial 50% discount.

Can I combine Half-Off Product credits with other discounts or promotions?

No, Half-Off Product credits cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of select Half-Off Products at the regular retail price.

What happens if I don't have enough Half-Off Product credits to cover the full balance?

If you do not have enough Half-Off Product credits to cover the full balance, you can choose to pay the remaining balance with cash, credit card, or debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking