• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Invitation Templates: Tips for Printing Party Details

In summary, you can print the information on the invitation card using a 2 x 4 label template or using regular mailing labels.
FFBearPChef
I'm not sure is it a right place to post this, if not, sorry!!

I would like to mail out invitation for my host, does anyone know how to print the information (date, host address, my info, guest address etc) on the invitation card? I once received an invitation card from a consultant that is print off from computer but I just don't know how to do it. I would appreciate any help or lead. Thanks!

Sorry, I make my own invitations. My suggestion would be to try using a 2 x 4 label template.

I don't know about the size in relation to the postcard invitations, but have you looked at the Template that PC has for us to use on the mini-catalogs? It's bigger than a 2"x4", but if nothing else, you can use it as a jumpstart for the idea of creating your own on the size label you want.

The mini catalog label fits on a PC postcard invitation! I use them all the time!

FFBearPChef said:
I'm not sure is it a right place to post this, if not, sorry!!

I would like to mail out invitation for my host, does anyone know how to print the information (date, host address, my info, guest address etc) on the invitation card? I once received an invitation card from a consultant that is print off from computer but I just don't know how to do it. I would appreciate any help or lead. Thanks!

The lables are a great option. If you want the wording to be printed directly on the invitation, there are a couple of files here. You can search Files for "template." You'll probably need to adjust some of the lines, as the invitations change a bit each season, but it's nice to have a starting point. I would suggest printing it on plain paper, and holding it up against the post card while holding up to a bright light to see if it lines up, so you don't waste invitations.

Here's one:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f22/13481-filling-out-invites-pc_invite_template.doc

I found a template for the postcard invites on here in the files. I can't remember exactly what the name was but I think I searched for templates and found it that way.

Thanks Noora. I will try on it!

:blushing:
Well, I hope this helps - the templates I found just were not matching up correctly. I was using the Standard Cooking show invites, with mailing labels.
I attached the labels and I also did two templates - one in Bradley Hand and the other in Script Bold

** this is for the Standard Cooking show invitations** :)

Attachments

• standard invitation-bradleyhand.doc
    26 KB · Views: 693
  • standard invitation-scriptbold.doc
    26 KB · Views: 560
  • Invitation Labels.doc
    55 KB · Views: 651
jenwallace said:
The mini catalog label fits on a PC postcard invitation! I use them all the time!

I have read about the mini catalog and invites, can you shed more light in great detail on how you do this...??
Thanks.
Schel

schel said:
I have read about the mini catalog and invites, can you shed more light in great detail on how you do this...??
Thanks.
Schel

It's really easy,
Just follow the link on the front page when you bring up Consultants Corner
under promoting your business:
when you click on Print Personalized Mini-Catalog Invitation Labels it brings you to the pdf template to download.
Just click on that then fill in the blanks (blue blanks) on the first one and the rest will fill in automatically. Then print on Avery #8164 Labels - then when you apply to your post cards - just cover up the left side.

If you are using the standard cooking show - you can use my templates I uploaded on here - the fit almost spot on, but not too bad.
OR you can use regular mailing labels, Avery #8160 which I also attached and just apply it over where you would write.

Hope this helps ;)

NooraK said:
The lables are a great option. If you want the wording to be printed directly on the invitation, there are a couple of files here. You can search Files for "template." You'll probably need to adjust some of the lines, as the invitations change a bit each season, but it's nice to have a starting point. I would suggest printing it on plain paper, and holding it up against the post card while holding up to a bright light to see if it lines up, so you don't waste invitations.

Here's one:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f22/13481-filling-out-invites-pc_invite_template.doc

I love this template - which invite does this fit on? It doesnt fit on the standard invite

danahv said:
It's really easy,
Just follow the link on the front page when you bring up Consultants Corner
under promoting your business:
when you click on Print Personalized Mini-Catalog Invitation Labels it brings you to the pdf template to download.
Just click on that then fill in the blanks (blue blanks) on the first one and the rest will fill in automatically. Then print on Avery #8164 Labels - then when you apply to your post cards - just cover up the left side.

If you are using the standard cooking show - you can use my templates I uploaded on here - the fit almost spot on, but not too bad.
OR you can use regular mailing labels, Avery #8160 which I also attached and just apply it over where you would write.

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks.
I have tons of the 8160's, I order them on E-Bay in bulk. This should work.
Thanks again!
Michelle

What is an invitation template?

An invitation template is a pre-designed layout that includes all the necessary information and graphics for an event invitation. It can be customized with the event details and then printed or sent digitally to guests.

How do I use an invitation template?

To use an invitation template, simply open the file in a design software or program and edit the text, fonts, and colors to match your event. You can also print the template and fill in the details by hand if you prefer.

Do I have to be tech-savvy to use an invitation template?

No, invitation templates are designed to be user-friendly and easy to customize. However, some basic computer skills may be helpful in navigating the design software or making edits.

Can I personalize the invitation template with my own images?

Yes, you can add your own images or graphics to the invitation template to make it more unique and personal. Most design programs allow you to easily insert and resize images.

Are invitation templates free?

Some invitation templates may be free, while others may require a purchase. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of free and paid invitation templates to suit different event themes and styles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurena
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Laurena
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies