• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What is Connie's passion and how can she share it with others?

In summary, Connie's passion is cooking and using her Pampered Chef tools in the kitchen. She has been a Pampered Chef consultant since September 2015 and loves the high quality and versatility of the tools. She plans to share her passion by hosting cooking shows and learning how to do virtual and Facebook shows in the future. To join her on her Pampered Chef journey, you can attend her cooking shows, follow her on social media, or become a consultant yourself.
Chef Connie
Hello All,
My name is Connie and I am a consultant since 9/2015. I love using my Pampered Chef tools, the more I use the more I love. It is why I want to share my passion of cooking with others. I have not been very active and only done cooking shows, no idea on how to do Facebook or virtual shows, but that will come. I look forward to sharing and learning with you all in this wonderful journey.

Welcome! You'll find all kinds of great resources here for virtual/Facebook shows.

raebates said:
Welcome! You'll find all kinds of great resources here for virtual/Facebook shows.
Thank you, looking forward to it!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to this site; I have found lots of answers here.

1. What is Connie's passion?

Connie's passion is cooking and using her Pampered Chef tools in the kitchen.

2. How long has Connie been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Connie has been a Pampered Chef consultant since September 2015.

3. What does Connie love about using Pampered Chef tools?

The more Connie uses her Pampered Chef tools, the more she loves them. She finds them to be high quality and versatile in the kitchen.

4. How does Connie plan to share her passion with others?

Connie plans to share her passion for cooking by hosting cooking shows and learning how to do virtual and Facebook shows in the future.

5. How can I join Connie on her Pampered Chef journey?

You can join Connie on her Pampered Chef journey by attending her cooking shows, following her on social media, or becoming a consultant yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Connie Buescher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • c. olen