• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Consulting? Ready to Learn and Share with Others?

In summary, becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits such as working for a reputable company, setting your own schedule, and receiving training and support. To get started, you can sign up online or through a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and begin booking shows and selling products. No previous consulting or sales experience is necessary as the company provides training and support. While there is no minimum sales requirement, it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active. This opportunity is also great for those with a full-time job as it allows for flexibility in scheduling and the ability to work from home.
Bridgette R
Hi all!
My name is Bridgette Richards and I am a newer consultant. I came across this group from a post on Facebook and wanted to check it out. Wow! There is A LOT of information here and feel this will be a great resource. Looking forward to learning from all of you and hope I can reciprocate in turn. Thanks,
Bridgette

Welcome to CS Bridgette !

Glad you are here Bridgette. You are right, there is lots of information on here.

1. What are the benefits of being a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected company that offers high-quality kitchen products. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and earn income through hosting cooking shows and selling products to your clients. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from Pampered Chef to help you succeed in your business.

2. How do I get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a consultant you know. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business materials, and pay a one-time enrollment fee. Once you have your kit, you can start booking shows and selling products to begin your business.

3. Do I need to have previous consulting or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need previous consulting or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company offers comprehensive training and support to help you learn the business and develop your skills. You can also reach out to more experienced consultants for tips and advice.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, to remain active and receive the full benefits of being a consultant, it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales every three months. This can easily be achieved by hosting a few cooking shows or selling products to your friends and family.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a consultant with Pampered Chef even if you have a full-time job. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. This makes it a great opportunity for those looking to earn extra income or for stay-at-home parents who want to work from home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr