• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Introduction Flyer for My New Consultant Business?

In summary, an Introduction Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce the brand and its products. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or attending a party. The flyer typically includes an overview of the company, its products, and information on hosting a party or joining as a consultant. It can also be customized to suit the consultant's needs and is a valuable tool for growing their business.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I had my own party a few weeks ago which led to me signing on as a consultant. I was thinking of putting a flyer in their bags with their orders to let them know I have become a consultant. Does anyone have an introduction flyer? I am not very creative and also need to have this done by Friday. Is there anything else I should include in their bags? I don't have my kit yet.

Thanks again.

Wendy

Here's the one I used. I think that's a great idea to put something in everyone's bags. Maybe even include a flyer that has all the host benefits on it so they know how much they could earn from hosting a show for you. Also, your first 6 (I think it's 6?) Cooking Show hosts receive a little gift that PC ships with their order...a sampling of the coffees and some seasonings as a thank you for being one of your first hosts. You can let them know there are special bonuses for them as they help you build your business!! Good luck to you! :)

Attachments

• PCletter2.doc
    22 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
pamperedbecky said:
Also, your first 6 (I think it's 6?) Cooking Show hosts receive a little gift that PC ships with their order...a sampling of the coffees and some seasonings as a thank you for being one of your first hosts. You can let them know there are special bonuses for them as they help you build your business!! Good luck to you! :)
Actually it's ALL Cooking shows held in your Month 1.

What is an Introduction Flyer?

An Introduction Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce the brand and its products to potential customers. It includes information about the company, its mission, and the benefits of hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

How can I get an Introduction Flyer?

You can get an Introduction Flyer by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or by attending a Pampered Chef party. The consultant will be happy to provide you with a copy of the flyer and answer any questions you may have.

What information is included in an Introduction Flyer?

An Introduction Flyer typically includes a brief overview of the company, its history, and its products. It may also include information about hosting a party or joining as a consultant, as well as contact information for the consultant who provided the flyer.

Can I customize the Introduction Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the Introduction Flyer to suit your needs. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to customizable templates that allow you to add your own information and branding. You can also work with your upline or team to create a personalized flyer that reflects your unique style and approach.

How can I use the Introduction Flyer to grow my business?

The Introduction Flyer is a valuable tool for growing your Pampered Chef business. You can distribute it to potential customers, hand it out at events, or leave it in local businesses. It's also a great way to introduce the brand to friends and family and encourage them to host a party or join your team. Be creative and use the flyer as part of your overall marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAndiHV
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies