• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Ready for National Conference with Pampered Chef?

In summary, at National Conference with Pampered Chef, you can expect a fun and energetic atmosphere with inspiring workshops, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. You can register through your consultant account and should bring a notebook, pen, water bottle, snacks, and comfortable shoes. You are allowed to bring one guest, who will need to register separately. There will also be exclusive discounts and promotions available, including early access to new products.
Susan Edmonston
Hello, my name is Susan. I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for exactly one year today! My best friend and I joined on the same day. I'm really looking forward to my first convention!

Welcome to CS Susan!

Susan, you will love convention. Sad I cannot go this year. Chef Success has always been my first place to look for answers.

Welcome, Susan. I'm sure you'll enjoy National Conference. It's a great way to get a boost to your business.

1. What can I expect at National Conference with Pampered Chef?

At National Conference, you can expect a fun and energetic atmosphere filled with inspiring workshops, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have access to new product launches, exclusive discounts, and valuable training sessions to help you grow your business.

2. How do I register for National Conference?

You can register for National Conference through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Events" tab to find the registration link. You will also receive an email with registration information closer to the event date.

3. What should I bring to National Conference?

Be sure to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during workshops and training sessions. You may also want to bring a water bottle and snacks to stay hydrated and fuel yourself throughout the day. Comfortable shoes are also recommended as there will be a lot of walking and standing.

4. Can I bring a guest to National Conference?

As a consultant, you are allowed to bring one guest to National Conference. This can be a friend, family member, or potential consultant who is interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business. Your guest will need to register separately and pay the registration fee.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions at National Conference?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available at National Conference for attendees. These can include discounted products, free shipping, and special deals on business supplies. You will also have the opportunity to purchase new products before they are released to the public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Cristin Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Valerie Remschel