• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instructional Insert for Bridal Shower Invitation

In summary, the author suggests that the Bridal Shower invitation not mention the purchase of the gifts on the registry. They suggest that the bride have a poster board with photos of the gifts that are available for purchase and to update the registry after the shower so that someone cannot purchase the same gift.
straitfan
Gold Member
Does anyone have "wording" for instructions that could be included with a Bridal Shower invitation to walk online lookers through the steps of looking at the bride's registry, then backing out to my PWS and placing an online order as part of the shower?

Trying not to re-invent the wheel as I prepare for my FIRST bridal shower!

Thanks!

Sorry. Can't help you. I usually don't let guests know about the registry until they're at the shower. Then, I make sure they know it's completly separate. I'm afraid anything I would try to do before the shower would confuse too many people.Maybe I just live in an easily-confused area. That would explain soooooo much.

Maybe you can post a list of the gifts the bride wants on your website. I post all my shows in the calendar section. You can do that, too and have her list there along with instructions on how to purchase. I am afraid that if you let them know about the registry that they will purchase on it which won't be used for the shower. Or, you could let the out of town guests purchase on the registry and have the local guests purchase at the shower.

Hmm I may have to try the web-site list and just not mention the registry on the invitations. Any other suggestions?

Well, I've typed up some step by step instructions, emphasizing the PLEASE DO NOT CHECK PURCHASE ON THIS PAGE when they are viewing the registry. Let's see how many people get confused!

I plan to just cut out photos of the items that are on the registry (for the shower) ..and tape them to a poster board so that people can choose the items that they want to purchase for the bride..... then I will go home that night and update the registry so that someone can't purchase the same thing...

What is the purpose of the instructional insert for a bridal shower invitation?

The instructional insert is meant to provide guests with helpful information and details about the bridal shower, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests from the bride-to-be.

What should be included in the instructional insert?

The instructional insert should include the bride's name, date and time of the shower, location, RSVP information, and any specific instructions or requests, such as a theme or registry information.

Can I customize the design of the instructional insert?

Yes, you can customize the design of the instructional insert to match the theme or color scheme of the bridal shower. Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable templates to choose from.

How do I include the bride's registry information on the instructional insert?

You can include the bride's registry information on the instructional insert by simply adding the registry name and URL. It is also helpful to include a note reminding guests to bring a gift from the registry.

Do I need to include an instructional insert for every guest?

It is not necessary to include an instructional insert for every guest, but it is recommended for out-of-town guests or guests who may not be familiar with the bride or the shower details. You can also include the insert in the invitation for guests to pass along to others who may not have received an invite.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies