• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Worried My Saute Pan Won't Be Replaced

Most places will do it for free or a small charge. It's worth it to be sure not to damage your cookware.
ChefMommyof3Boys
I've been searching and searching and I cannot figure this out. I had never even heard of an induction stove top before I went to Fall Launch when they said we couldn't use the new ceramic cookware on it. Are ALL glass/ceramic tops induction? A host wanted to borrow my saute pan that I earned in July and when I recieved it back it had a huge brown mark on the inside and I went over to his home a couple of days ago and saw that he has a glass top stove so now I am worried that PC will not replace it.

Google it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_cooking And NO, glass top stoves are not necessarily induction. He probably just messed up your pan by using it too hot (if exec?). If it is SS, try the stainless steal cleaner.Pretty crappy if you ask me to borrow someones stuff then return it like that....especially given the cost. I wouldnt be loaning him stuff again that I wasnt prepared to part with. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the website! It was my Ceramic saute pan! :/ I thought I was being nice by allowing him to borrow it.. I am now skeptical about lending my stuff to anyone. I'm praying PC will replace it. My aunt sent me this one http://theinductionsite.com/ which also explains it for anyone else who might need it.

Yeah. He probably used it too hot. The Ceramic Use Guide says to not use it above Medium heat. It doesn't need the higher temps. Most people are used to cranking it up and go at it. Not needed.Since you EARNED the pan for free....you should still be able to get another one from the Samples at 50% off price. I would be really surprised if HO replaces it for you, but certainly call and ask!! Just tell them"a host borrowed it and now it looks like this. What should you do?" Maybe they'll tell you they can replace it or how to clean it??

Yeah I will make sure that I mention it tonight at my show. I just moved back to SC from CA and our stuff isn't here yet so I am having to use only the few things I brought with me. I will NOT be taking my ceramic pan looking like that.

Doesn't hurt to try to do an adjustment.

What is the warranty on my saute pan?

The Pampered Chef saute pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are experiencing any issues with your pan, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What if my saute pan is no longer available for replacement?

If your saute pan is no longer available for replacement, we will offer a similar product as a replacement. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.

Can I return my saute pan for a replacement?

Yes, if your saute pan is still under warranty and is experiencing issues, you can return it for a replacement. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to initiate a return.

How long will it take to receive a replacement saute pan?

The time it takes to receive a replacement saute pan will vary depending on the availability of the product and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame once your replacement has been processed.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement saute pan?

Yes, we require proof of purchase for all replacement requests. This can include a receipt, order confirmation, or any other documentation that shows the purchase of your saute pan from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • Dawn4