• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 6mo Inactivity Counted Backwards from April 1?

Thanks Deb. I have read through policies and procedures several times and couldn't find an answer. I had not seen the FAQ link before. For those of you who may have the same question, here's the answer.Consultants who are already inactive under the current plan (up to 11 mos. of inactivity) will begin the New Plan on April 1 as though they have (0) months of inactivity. This provides a "fresh start" for those wanting to re-engage in their business. Please refer to the FAQ for more information.
Beth1170
I'm curious because in the "new" program consultants are inactive and need to sign again after 6 mos., does anyone know if they are counting this backwards as of April 1.? Just want to know for sure since I have a team member that has been inactive since Nov 1 and she has told me more than once that she wants to make another go of it before her year is out. If they count backwards then I need to encourage her to submit something before Apr 30 since May 1 is 6 mos. This may just be what she needs as an incentive to get going. Thanks.

Regardless of the "correct" answer...if you think this might be the incentive to get her going, then I would tell her that there is a chance that she would no longer have her business on May 1. It might be what gets her off the side line and back into the front line.

Read the FAQs on the Career Plan page behind CC...it's in there somewhere.

Thanks Deb. I have read through policies and procedures several times and couldn't find an answer. I had not seen the FAQ link before. For those of you who may have the same question, here's the answer.

Consultants who are already inactive under the current plan (up to 11 mos. of inactivity) will begin the New Plan on April 1 as though they have (0) months of inactivity. This provides a "fresh start" for those wanting to re-engage in their business. Please refer to the FAQ for more information.

So inactive recruits would have until October to reactivate before having to sign a new consultant contract again.

And also for your FYI, your inactive status will not become active until 24-48 hrs. after your show has shipped...............I am currently waiting for the show to ship............:cry:

Beth1170 said:
Thanks Deb. I have read through policies and procedures several times and couldn't find an answer. I had not seen the FAQ link before. For those of you who may have the same question, here's the answer.

Consultants who are already inactive under the current plan (up to 11 mos. of inactivity) will begin the New Plan on April 1 as though they have (0) months of inactivity. This provides a "fresh start" for those wanting to re-engage in their business. Please refer to the FAQ for more information.

So inactive recruits would have until October to reactivate before having to sign a new consultant contract again.

I wondered this myself (as you know I have several inactive's on the rest of our team). Thanks for researching this:)

along these same lines, ,,,

We need them to submit $1250 in sales to get the 2000 trip points, right?

Does anyone know how long after they sign up can I still earn the 2000 points when they reach the $1250?

Do they have to earn $1250 in sales before they go inactive in order for me to still get the 2000 points?

I will continue to look on cc too...thanks for your help!

Another nice thing to share with them is if they submit $150 in sales by April 25th, they can submit an April Kit Enhancement order. Pretty cool, huh? Not only can they return to the business, they can rebuild their kit at a savings as well. PC is definitely supportive!

natural said:
along these same lines, ,,,

We need them to submit $1250 in sales to get the 2000 trip points, right?

Does anyone know how long after they sign up can I still earn the 2000 points when they reach the $1250?

Do they have to earn $1250 in sales before they go inactive in order for me to still get the 2000 points?

I will continue to look on cc too...thanks for your help!

I think they have to submit the 4 shows or $1250 in sales without going inactive, but that may have been under the old plan.

They can go "inactive" and you can still get the points as long as when they come back they submit $1250. Any previous sales won't count... it starts fresh.

legacypc46 said:
Another nice thing to share with them is if they submit $150 in sales by April 25th, they can submit an April Kit Enhancement order. Pretty cool, huh? Not only can they return to the business, they can rebuild their kit at a savings as well. PC is definitely supportive!

This is actually incorrect. You can only submit a KE order if you were active the three consecutive months prior.

I know, I just reactivated and tried to submit a KE and it was denied. :mad: :cry:

1. What does "6mo Inactivity Counted Backwards from April 1" mean?

It means that any period of inactivity starting from April 1st, will be counted backwards for a duration of 6 months.

2. Why is April 1st used as the starting point for counting inactivity?

April 1st is often used as a starting point for counting inactivity because it marks the beginning of a new quarter or financial year for many businesses.

3. Is the 6-month period of inactivity inclusive or exclusive of April 1st?

The 6-month period of inactivity is inclusive of April 1st. This means that April 1st will be counted as the first month of inactivity.

4. How is inactivity defined in this context?

Inactivity is defined as a period of time where there is no activity or transactions occurring within a certain account or system.

5. Will any activity during the 6-month period reset the countdown?

No, any activity during the 6-month period will not reset the countdown. The 6-month period will continue to be counted backwards from April 1st regardless of any activity that may occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • Jennie4PC