• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Understanding Inactive Consultant Status and PC$ Earnings

I
icerneaccorie
I have a consultant who earned $250 in PC $ as a new consultant. She went inactive for one month and wants to konw if she will lose her PC$.
Can anyone help me? I'm not sure. She will submit this month

Thanks

I would imagine, but that's a good question for the solution center. Don't even bother with a normal person on this one, go right to a supervisor. Good luck.

Can she log into CC and check her PC $ Account?

Or can we run a report for that to check? I don't think we can but that would be great!

Currently, if someone goes inactive ($200 or less in any 2-month period) they lose they PC $$... just had this happen to one of mine. And when they reactivate, they don't them back. :(

finley1991 said:
Currently, if someone goes inactive ($200 or less in any 2-month period) they lose they PC $$... just had this happen to one of mine. And when they reactivate, they don't them back. :(

That SUCKS!!!

OH *RAP!!
Thanks, I'll break the news to her. I think the only reason she will reactivate is to get the new product with her PC cash. *rap, *rap, *rap.
I hate giving bad news.

That really stinks!! Wow!! They don't get it back?! What a bummer. I hope she takes it well, Ida.

I've been tryig to get a hold of her all day. I'm dreading having to tell her. She is working on getting together $200 to be reactivated. YIKES!!! I'll keep you posted

Let her submit that first (hee-hee)!!

I was thinking that.Ineed the sales this month.;)

Okay, I just talked to HO this morning and I was told that she would'tn lose her PC$.
I kept asking her is she was sure and she said yes. If she earned her PC $ she could new loose it even if she is out of her 90 days and if she was inactive.
I hope shes right. I might call again and see what the next rep says.

I do think she is correct. They do not lose the pc$ but they CANNOT SPEND IT WHILE THEY ARE INACTIVE. So once she submits the $200 and is active again she should be able to spend it.
xoxo

Koolotus said:
I do think she is correct. They do not lose the pc$ but they CANNOT SPEND IT WHILE THEY ARE INACTIVE. So once she submits the $200 and is active again she should be able to spend it.
xoxo

Thanks Cheryl!

Good to know because my lady didn't reactivate and wanted to use her PC$$$ before she packed it in.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

YAHOOO! That is correct, cheryl. I just got that confirmed.

Good!! I am so happy for her! That would've really stunk!

Unfortunately I had that come up more than once, which is how I know.
Glad she was submitting anyway :)

1. What is inactive consultant status?

Inactive consultant status refers to a period of time where a consultant does not meet the minimum requirements set by their company to remain active. This can include not meeting sales goals or not submitting orders within a certain time frame.

2. Will a consultant lose their PC$ earnings if they go inactive?

It depends on the specific policies of the consultant's company. Some companies may allow consultants to keep their PC$ earnings even if they go inactive, while others may have a time limit for when PC$ must be redeemed before becoming forfeited.

3. How long can a consultant be inactive before losing their PC$ earnings?

Again, this varies by company. It is important for the consultant to check their company's policies or contact their upline for specific information on the time frame for losing PC$ earnings.

4. Can a consultant regain their PC$ earnings if they become active again?

This also depends on the company's policies. Some may allow consultants to regain their PC$ earnings once they become active again, while others may not have this option. It is best for the consultant to check with their company for more information.

5. What happens to the PC$ earnings if the consultant submits an order while inactive?

This will also vary by company. Some may allow the PC$ earnings to be applied to the order, while others may not. It is important for the consultant to check with their company for specific policies on this situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • baychef