• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Delivery for Redeemed Points: In the Bag Redemption Process"

I submitted my shows on Friday...the sales show in tracker...orders have shipped, but still no points.If you submit your show by midnight CT on Sept. 30, you should be able to earn the points.
Deeder
I redeemed some of my "in the bag..." points and I'm curious how long it takes to get delivered.

Mine arrived on the 6th, I ordered it all on the 1st

Can anyone tell me the difference between the carry-all tote and the consultant tote? I only have 200 points and I already have the consultant tote. I'm debating between getting the knife case, the TTA and more tote and the carry-all tote. Any advice?

The carry-all tote is a completely different shape from the new consultant tote. It's got a footprint that's closer to square, and the interior is divided into sections.

hmm, decisons, decisions....

Thanks Ann!

chefann said:
The carry-all tote is a completely different shape from the new consultant tote. It's got a footprint that's closer to square, and the interior is divided into sections.

And none of the sides are "firm". KWIM? None of the sides are reinforced with cardboard (at least that's what I think is probably between the fabric on the NCT).

Has anyone gotten points for August shows submitted in September? The way I read the promotion is we got 100/$500 Aug 1-Sept 30 and the points would be doubled if submitted by Aug 31. Well, I have August sales submitted in Sept and no points. I called and they first said I wouldn't get those points but then they called me back and said they had checked and I would get them but they hadn't been updated yet. They STILL aren't there.

I used 150 of my points last week to get the TTA tote and it came like 3 days after i ordered it.

Yeah, they seem pretty fast after ordering it. And the don't charge for shipping on those things...

BethCooks4U said:
And none of the sides are "firm". KWIM? None of the sides are reinforced with cardboard (at least that's what I think is probably between the fabric on the NCT).

So if the sides aren't firm, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

i now have both, and I really prefer the one with firm sides. It seems easier to handle to me. However, it will depend on your preferences.

babywings76 said:

I like the carry-all tote a lot and use it frequently. I only stated this information so those who are thinking about it are fully informed on what they're getting.

It is smaller than the new consultant tote and there isn't a place for the largest bowls in the CAT because of the dividers but it definitely has it's uses. Oh, and it also has a sleeve to fit over the handle of the rolling tote so if you are using that bag it is a great go-together tote. I use those two for fairs to save a trip and look more professional. If less driveways were gravel and there were less stairs to climb to get to my shows I would use those two all the time!

babywings76 said:

I use mine for paperwork. One "slot" has my lapboards, one "slot" has my checkout materials (host packets, recipe cards, recruiting info, etc), and the middle "slot" has my tablecloth, aprons for guests and gifts. The large "slot" on the side is for any misc. products that don't fit in my new consultant tote. I LOVE this tote and how organized it makes everything!

I just got off the phone with solution center and she said that sales carried over from August into September do not even earn the 100 points for ever $500. It doesn't read that way to me on the flyer.

I was told by the HO that they will. They just won't earn double points.

raebates said:
I was told by the HO that they will. They just won't earn double points.

I submitted my shows on Friday...the sales show in tracker...orders have shipped, but still no points.

I have spoken with another person and she is going to do more research.

Here are the rules:• Earn points for commissionable sales held and submitted
Aug. 1 – Sept. 30, 2008.• Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser
Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders
and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion.• To receive double points in August, commissionable sales
must be held and submitted Aug. 1-31.• All commissionable sales must be submitted by midnight CT
on Sept. 30, 2008, to count toward this promotion.It may take a little while for the HO to catch up, but the points should be there eventually.

1. How do I redeem my points for fast delivery?

To redeem your points for fast delivery, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "In the Bag" tab. Under "Redeem Points" you will see the option to redeem for fast delivery. Click on that and follow the prompts to complete the redemption process.

2. How long does it take for my redeemed points to be processed?

Once you have completed the redemption process for fast delivery, your order will be processed within 24-48 hours. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been shipped.

3. Can I use fast delivery for any item in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Fast delivery can only be used for select items in the Pampered Chef catalog. These items will be marked with a "Fast Delivery" badge. You can also filter your search results to only show items eligible for fast delivery.

4. Is there a limit to how many points I can redeem for fast delivery?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 points that can be redeemed for fast delivery per order. If you have more than 500 points, you can split your order into multiple transactions to redeem for fast delivery on each one.

5. What if I change my mind after redeeming my points for fast delivery?

If you change your mind after redeeming your points for fast delivery, you can cancel your order within 24 hours by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. After 24 hours, the order cannot be cancelled or modified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • Chef Laurie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Evelynt