• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Pampered Chef Freezer Labels for Your Needs | Consultantrae

In summary, Pampered Chef offers three types of freezer labels: adhesive, cling, and write-on. These labels can be used on various packaging materials and are safe for use in the freezer. To remove the labels, simply peel them off or soak the container in warm water. While customization options are not available, there are different designs and sizes to choose from.
raebates
Staff member
My MIL loves the Pampered Chef Freezer Labels. If anyone has a stash, I'd love to get them from you. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

I can't remember if I replied to this request. I have an almost full box of them.

1. What are the different types of freezer labels offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer three types of freezer labels: adhesive labels, cling labels, and write-on labels. Adhesive labels stick directly to the packaging, cling labels adhere to the surface of the packaging without any adhesive, and write-on labels can be written on with a marker or pen.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef freezer labels on any type of packaging?

Our freezer labels are designed to work on a variety of packaging materials, including plastic, glass, and foil. However, we recommend testing the label on a small area first to ensure it adheres properly.

3. Are Pampered Chef freezer labels safe for use in the freezer?

Yes, all of our freezer labels are made with materials that are safe for use in the freezer. They are designed to withstand freezing temperatures without peeling or becoming brittle.

4. How do I remove Pampered Chef freezer labels from my containers?

To remove our adhesive freezer labels, simply peel them off gently. For cling labels, soak the container in warm water for a few minutes before peeling off the label. Write-on labels can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.

5. Can I customize Pampered Chef freezer labels with my own design or text?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our freezer labels. However, our labels come in a variety of designs and sizes to suit different needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Stephanie78