• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Resume for Internships: 2 Pages OK?

In summary, it is recommended to keep a resume for internships to 2 pages in length, including only the most relevant work experiences. The necessary sections for a resume for internships are contact information, education, relevant coursework, work experience, skills, and any relevant extracurricular activities or volunteer work. Including a summary or objective statement can be beneficial, and it is important to follow proper formatting guidelines and proofread for errors.
nikkijo
I'm working on my resume for internships. How many pages should it be? Is it ok for it to be 2 pages? If not how do you get it to one?

Here is what I have for pc so far (from pp thank you!)
• Manage, motivate, train and direct my team
• Attract, retain and recruit active team members to build a growing business
• Present live cooking demonstrations to clients
• Develop and maintain current client base of over 100 individuals
• Design marketing materials to generate new business

I don't want to put how much in sales because how would they know if that is a good number or not? I figured leave that for the interview. Thought it would be cute to put "work for incentives, love free stuff" :D but I won't.

If it is really important info that would help them decide, then 2 pages is fine. If it is 2 pages of not-so-relevant information, then cut down to 1 page. It is also very common to have more than one resume. A lot of people tweak theirs depending on the position they are applying for...

Depends on amount of education/work experience you have...if you have a lot, 2 is fine, if you don't have a lot, keep your resume neat, clean and not to wording. Give them what they need to perk their interest and get an interview and save the details for that.

Nikki - where are you in WI - if you want to PM me or e-mail me with a sample or who you are going through for a job I can review it for you. (I went to MSOE and background is engineering/management mainly so I'm used to reviewing resumes) I'd be glad to give you any tips or assistance I can.

What is the recommended length for a resume for internships?

The recommended length for a resume for internships is 2 pages. This allows you to include all relevant information and experiences without overwhelming the reader.

Should I include all of my past work experiences on my resume for internships?

No, it is not necessary to include all of your past work experiences on your resume for internships. Focus on including experiences that are most relevant to the internship you are applying for.

What sections should I include on my resume for internships?

A resume for internships should include the following sections: contact information, education, relevant coursework, work experience, skills, and any relevant extracurricular activities or volunteer work.

Is it okay to include a summary or objective statement on my resume for internships?

Yes, including a summary or objective statement on your resume for internships can be helpful in highlighting your skills and goals for the internship. Just make sure to tailor it to the specific internship you are applying for.

Are there any specific formatting guidelines I should follow for my resume for internships?

Yes, it is important to follow proper formatting guidelines for your resume for internships, such as using a professional font, consistent spacing and margins, and bullet points for listing experiences and skills. It is also important to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • janezapchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nascarcooker
Replies