• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou're Trying to Call the Solution Center...

In summary, when trying to call back, it is advised to wait on hold. The wait time can be lengthy, especially if someone does not choose to have the call returned.
DebbieJ
...try waiting on hold.

When I called this afternoon, the recording said the wait time was about an hour. I waited on hold instead of getting the call back and someone picked up only 10 mins later.

Just an FYI.

Thanks Deb! Good to know!

Oooh dang, I should have tried that! I did the call back thing, then missed the two calls (do they do 2 or 3 tries?). So I tried again and now they're supposed to cal back...wait time this time was 57 minutes:mad: . I'd better get my list ready! I also need to replace my Santoku knife. :cry: The very tip tip is broken off.

I just called because a host was missing the ONE item she needs on the 24th for a Christmas present. The wait was 1 hr 45 min to 2 hrs. I took the call back option and I hope they call back soon!

Definitely stay on hold. The other day I was told the call back was 2 hours and 38 minutes to 3 hours and some odd minutes. I held for 20 minutes. During that time I sent an "outlet" reminder to my contacts and have gotten over $200 in outlet orders since then. It was worth the wait, and I wasn't stickin' around for 2 1/2 hours!

I wish I could wait on hold, I'm such an impatient person! Plus I have to call using my cell phone and I'm not risking my day time minutes.

On Hold NowI'm on hold now - been there for just under 10 minutes. No option for call back or any indication of what the wait time will be.

That should be good - usually when there's no option it's not too long.

Wait time not too bad . . .Held for 30 minutes and spoke with a very nice lady. Everything taken care of easily. We do have great customer service!

Only problem is if we all start holding and not opting for the call back the wait will get longer:)!

I just got my call back, about 2 hours since I first called. They are 2 day airing the items my host needs by Christmas. She was missing an item and the trifle bowl arrived broken. I made her guarantee my host would get them!

dianevill said:
That should be good - usually when there's no option it's not too long.
This is what I thought too, but unfortunately it's not true tonight!! I'm on hold now and got no option of a call back....but I've been on holding for 35 minutes!!:cry: :cry:

At least I"m able to put teachers' gifts together as I listen to the Christmas music!!

1. How can I contact the Solution Center for assistance?

To contact the Solution Center, you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm CST and Saturday from 8am to 5pm CST.

2. What information do I need to provide when calling the Solution Center?

When calling the Solution Center, please have your order number, product name, and any relevant details or questions ready to help us assist you quickly and efficiently.

3. Can I get help with a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, the Solution Center is available to assist with any Pampered Chef product, whether it was purchased directly from our website or through a consultant. Simply provide us with the necessary information and we will be happy to help.

4. What type of issues can the Solution Center assist with?

The Solution Center can assist with a variety of issues, including product questions, order issues, warranty inquiries, and technical support for our website or app. If you have any concerns related to Pampered Chef, our team is here to help.

5. Is there a fee for using the Solution Center?

No, there is no fee for using the Solution Center. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and is available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Loreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Jessamary