• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Your Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the conversation discusses some recipes for baking. Elizabeth provides some recipes and explains how to make them.
ElizabethPurvis
Hi!! I said that I would post this when I found it (boy, am I unorganized! Can't wait to get a place of my OWN!). I thought it was a bigger list than it is, but feel free to add to it, I have had a ton of customers ask me what I use it for, and so far it's just made muffins and the pizza pockets.

COLD IDEAS: Butter, chocolate, Jell-o, Ice Cream, ice flowers, sherberts

BAKED IDEAS: pound cake, muffins, cupcakes (duh), bbq beef pockets (any type of "pockets" actually), cornbread, Almond Joy mini cakes (these are sooooo yummy!)

Please post how you do the BBQ Beef pockets?!?!!! That sounds yummy!

pancakes
peanut butter cups
cookies - I haven't tried this one
meatloaves?
twice baked potatoes
crunchy outside, smooth inside mashed potatoesjust some ideas

biscuit bowls...use the pan upside down and spread the biscuits on the top of the mold to make little bread bowls

Now that is a really cool idea.

For the BBQ beef pockets I use the Grands biscuits and BBQ beef. Just roll out the buscuit and put it in a cup (there will be excess) place filling in biscuit and smoosh the excess dough over to seal. Bake at the temp the biscuits call for until they are golden brown. I do this to make the pizza pockets too. My daughter and fiancee LOVE them!!

Elizabeth Purvis....I am curious about the Almond Joy mini-cakes. How do you make them?? These are great ideas!! At my shows I always try to sprinkle a lot of little tips like this in. My guests love it!

Almond Joy Mini CakesI made the recipe in the Seasons Best for the caramel mini cakes...except I switched the nuts in that one for chopped almonds. Then I had the guests each take one (or if they were really hungry two) and dip them in chocolate (It doesn't matter what kind I used Hershey's syrup) and then coconut. They were a hit and really taste like an Almond Joy bar!!

What are some ideas for using the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

1. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan for other recipes besides cupcakes?

Yes, the pan can be used for a variety of recipes such as muffins, mini quiches, and even individual cheesecakes.

2. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan non-stick?

Yes, the silicone material makes it non-stick and easy to release your baked goods without the need for greasing.

5. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the freezer?

Yes, the pan is freezer safe and can be used for making frozen treats like mini ice cream cakes or frozen yogurt bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies