• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Gifts for a Holiday Expo: Festive Ideas for Your Next Event

In summary, you can order items for personal inventory via paper only. You must order at least six of an item, and follow steps from the Personal Orders section. You must also calculate the appropriate sales tax on the total of the retail order BEFORE THE DISCOUNT. Determine shipping charges from the individual shipping schedule on the back of the sales receipt. Merchandise is nonrefundable, except upon termination of the Independent Consultant Agreement.
KaryCam
Gold Member
I am looking for cute gift ideas for a Holiday Expo. They showed a picture in a previous holiday mini catalog of a silicone trivit wrapped in ribbon with small things filling it. I'm looking for ideas such as that.
Thanks

I have heard people who dip the bamboo spoons in chocolate and then wrap with plastic and a bow. Why not pair that with a dots mug?

Mini whipper and hot chocolate mix in a cellophane bag and your business card attached to the ribbon...

Stainless Mini Whisk with hershey kisses in between the wires put a white mailing label on the handle and say, "Whisking you a Happy Holiday Season" and then your name and contact info. or "Whisking you Happy New Year"

you can always to the batter bowl cookies or chili - that could be a "raffle prize" or silent auction prize

I think the cranberry oven mitten is better, and put a few chef's tools in the mitten and wrap a bow around it to keep the tools in the mitten...

the november 2007 consultant news have some gift ideas

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nov07_cn.pdf

I also am looking for ideas for a holiday craft show and wondering how you go about ordering the products ahead of time. Say I want to order 30 whisks and 20 batter bowls. Do I place a personal order or do a catalog show? Or is there a better way? I am trying to stick with items which won't have to be replaced, since I can't offer warrantees with cash and carry gifts.

cactus_flower said:
I also am looking for ideas for a holiday craft show and wondering how you go about ordering the products ahead of time. Say I want to order 30 whisks and 20 batter bowls. Do I place a personal order or do a catalog show? Or is there a better way? I am trying to stick with items which won't have to be replaced, since I can't offer warrantees with cash and carry gifts.

From the updated policies and proceedures

Page 12 of 24

Personal Inventory
Although it is not required, you may choose to carry a small amount of inventory occasionally when exhibiting at a fair or for other special purposes. Personal inventory orders must be placed separately from any other order, via
paper only.
To order items for personal inventory:

• Use a sales receipt, and write Personal Inventory Order at the top.
• You must order at least six of an item.
• Follow steps from Personal Orders section.
• Because you will be reselling these items, calculate the appropriate sales tax on the total of the retail order BEFORE THE DISCOUNT.
• Determine shipping charges from the individual shipping schedule on the back of the sales receipt.

Please note:
• No commission will be paid on personal inventory purchases.
• Merchandise is nonrefundable, except upon termination of the Independent Consultant Agreement. See your agreement for details.
Note: Different shipping charges apply for Consultant orders shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states. Please see pg. 15 for details.

smile10308 said:
I have heard people who dip the bamboo spoons in chocolate and then wrap with plastic and a bow. Why not pair that with a dots mug?

Cute! I hold a multi=vendor event in November again. I use a small Christmas tree that I attach some of our tools to. I also use the trifle bowl. I love the way they used hazelnuts in the bottom with orange fall flowers. Think both Thanksgiving and Christmas when setting up your table. You will sell a lot of gravy separators. Think entertaining.

allisonserna said:
From the updated policies and proceedures

Page 12 of 24

Personal Inventory
Although it is not required, you may choose to carry a small amount of inventory occasionally when exhibiting at a fair or for other special purposes. Personal inventory orders must be placed separately from any other order, via
paper only.
To order items for personal inventory:

• Use a sales receipt, and write Personal Inventory Order at the top.
• You must order at least six of an item.
• Follow steps from Personal Orders section.
• Because you will be reselling these items, calculate the appropriate sales tax on the total of the retail order BEFORE THE DISCOUNT.
• Determine shipping charges from the individual shipping schedule on the back of the sales receipt.

Please note:
• No commission will be paid on personal inventory purchases.
• Merchandise is nonrefundable, except upon termination of the Independent Consultant Agreement. See your agreement for details.
Note: Different shipping charges apply for Consultant orders shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states. Please see pg. 15 for details.

So we don't get commission on these purchases. But do we get the 20% discount when we purchase them, therefore when we sell them at full price, we get to keep the difference?? So I guess that is income that needs to be declared?

Also, if we are adding something to the item (say the batter bowl mixes), can we charge more for the whole thing?

Think of all the things you use for holiday meal prep and baking...

Meal prep:
Meat lifters
turkey basters
meat thermometers
kitchen timers
gravy seperators

baking:
decorator bottle sets
stackable cooling racks
sugar/flour shakers
sprinkles

kam said:
So we don't get commission on these purchases. But do we get the 20% discount when we purchase them, therefore when we sell them at full price, we get to keep the difference?? So I guess that is income that needs to be declared?

Also, if we are adding something to the item (say the batter bowl mixes), can we charge more for the whole thing?

yes keep the difference

as far as I know about declaring the "income" I'm not a tax guy but I keep my PC income and expenses separate but I don't have a separate bank account.

Yes you can charge more for the batter bowl cookies or chili, I've read online somewhere that people have charged between $12 - $20 for the batter bowl gifts. If you plan on selling a lot you can buy the ingredients in bulk, etc.

allisonserna said:
yes keep the difference

as far as I know about declaring the "income" I'm not a tax guy but I keep my PC income and expenses separate but I don't have a separate bank account.

Yes you can charge more for the batter bowl cookies or chili, I've read online somewhere that people have charged between $12 - $20 for the batter bowl gifts. If you plan on selling a lot you can buy the ingredients in bulk, etc.

---Thanks!!!

I found this in our policies and procedures as well

Large Quantity Orders/Commercial Orders
From time to time, a customer may want to purchase a large quantity (more than 50) of a single item from our line. Or, a customer may want to purchase Pampered Chef ® products for commercial use, such as in commercial kitchens
(restaurants, institutions, etc.) as gifts to customers (real estate agents, car dealers, etc.). Should you encounter such an opportunity, contact the Solution Center for guidelines.

if you are planning on buying 50 or more of an item for your holiday expo contact HO

1. What type of products can I expect to see at the Holiday Expo?

At the Holiday Expo, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. We also offer a selection of seasonal and holiday-themed products perfect for gift-giving.

2. Can I purchase products at the Holiday Expo?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Holiday Expo. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase at the event. You can also place orders for any products that may not be available on-site.

3. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the Holiday Expo?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts at the Holiday Expo. These may include exclusive bundles, discounts on select products, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

4. Can I bring my children to the Holiday Expo?

We recommend leaving young children at home for the Holiday Expo. While we love seeing families, the event can get crowded and we want to ensure the safety of all attendees. However, nursing infants are always welcome.

5. Is there an admission fee for the Holiday Expo?

No, there is no admission fee for the Holiday Expo. This event is free for all attendees. However, we do recommend bringing some spending money if you plan on purchasing products or participating in any raffles or games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies