• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Combined Ts and Pampered Chef Open House

In summary, the author is suggesting that someone else do a joint show with a Tastefully Simple consultant, and suggests some ideas for promoting their products together.
jbachen
So, there is a Tastefully Simple consultant in my playgroup, and she is doing an open house with some other consultants, and I am going to set up there as well. She doesn't want me to do any food, because she wants to highlight her stuff (which I understand - it is her gig, after all). But I am wondering if any of you have any ideas of stuff I can do to work with her stuff, without stealing any of her sales. For example, I was thinking I could slice some veggies with some of our tools (especially the UM), and she could make the dip. And, we could use their Sangria Mix made in my QSP.

Anyone else have similar ideas that might work in a combined show?

You could do a blind taste test with the beer bread. Someone I know did that---guests had a lot of fun with it!

Buy some of her cake mixes (hopeful at a good deal) and bake them in our stones. Demo the knives and veggie tools ~core and more~peelers you get the idea...

Have her use Simple Additions to "display" her foods. Try to incorporate our tools in making the food.

I'm not familiar with TS products, but am doing a joint show with Homemade Gourmet (I believe very similar). We are doing the their mini pecan pie muffins in our mini muffin pan, their pizza mix to make a pizza on our stone, some of the dips in our SA pieces, using the Measure Mix and Pour to mix up some of their dressings, etc. That way you are using PC products to promote their food products. Hope that helps. Good luck.

I just found out this past weekend that an old friend is doing TS. She wants to do something together, so I'm loving these ideas. Keep them coming!

When I did a show with a TS rep, she used my stones to bake her products in (she actually had a lot of the stones). She then used SA to display her food on - I didn't have to make anything. It seemed to work out well for both of us.

My neighbor (who is also a good friend of mine) sells TS. We do a LOT of things together. In fact, we can pretty much sell each others stuff for each other. When we do joint things, we always make their pound cake in our mini muffin pans or the cinnamon muffin mix in our mini muffin pans. Both mixes will make two perfect batches with our mini muffin pan using the medium scoop. We also use SA bowls for display of thier dips. Also, the QSP with their drink mixes. You can also do the pound cake or their beer bread (even though we have an awesome one as well) in the stoneware loaf pan. Cakes or brownies in our square baker, (or their brownies in the mini muffin pan too). That is one thing we always try to cross-sell the TS buyers on, is a PC mini muffin pan (or 2) and the medium scoop. And, we always serve all of her stuff on SA serving pieces and stands.

Another idea for you, is to see if the TS consultant will make their pound cake in the mini muffin pan, and then you can buy some store bought cream cheese icing and mix food coloring in it and put in the DBS for people to come up and decorate their own cupcake. I always sell a ton of these when I demo this!!

What are some ideas for combining a Tasting Show and a Pampered Chef Open House?

1. Offer a special promotion or discount for attendees who book a future show or place an order during the event.

2. Create a theme for the event, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, and incorporate it into the decor and menu.

3. Have a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, and allow guests to sample the dishes.

4. Set up a "make and take" station where guests can create their own DIY projects using Pampered Chef tools and ingredients.

5. Collaborate with other local businesses or vendors to offer additional products or services at the event, such as wine tastings or beauty consultations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg