• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Change? Meet the Newest Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, the conversation reveals that the person became a Pampered Chef consultant after being a fan for 17 years and wanting to do something for themselves. They enjoy the challenge of finding the right demos and hosts, as well as the camaraderie and positive impact on people's lives. What sets Pampered Chef apart is their high-quality products, commitment to customer satisfaction, and focus on helping consultants succeed. The advice for someone considering becoming a consultant is to do research, talk to current consultants, and have a passion for cooking and helping others. Becoming a consultant has changed their life by giving them a sense of purpose and fulfillment, improving their skills, and providing a flexible schedule.
RuthKCooks
After being a Pampered Chef fan for 17 years, I finally decided to become a consultant. 6 weeks and 6 shows later I know I made the right choice!
My husband travels frequently, my daughter is in college, it was time to do something for me! I am enjoying the cooking shows - the challenge of fitting the right demo with the right host; the team camaraderie that promotes healthy competition - it makes us all stronger and better consultants; and the fact that what I am doing can make peoples lives better, whether it is spending less time in the kitchen so they have more time with their families, giving the growing gourmet a better tool, or recruiting a new consultant so they can grow their own business.
I look forward to browsing and sharing on Chef Success!

Hi Ruth! Welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef! We're glad you joined our site. There is lots of great information in our threads and files to help you with your new business. Don't hesitate to ask questions and share what you learn.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome, Ruth! Loved the positive vibe of your post. Best of luck with this new phase of your life!

Good for you! Welcome!

What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

After being a Pampered Chef fan for 17 years, I finally decided to become a consultant. My husband travels frequently and my daughter is in college, so I wanted to do something for myself. Plus, I love the idea of making people's lives better through cooking.

What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love the challenge of fitting the right demo with the right host, the camaraderie among the team, and the feeling of making a positive impact on people's lives. It's also great to have the opportunity to improve my own skills and grow my own business.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's high-quality products and strong commitment to customer satisfaction make it stand out from other direct sales companies. Additionally, the focus on promoting healthy competition and helping consultants succeed sets Pampered Chef apart.

What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice would be to do your research and make sure it's the right fit for you. Talk to current consultants and attend a few shows to get a feel for the company and its products. Also, be prepared to work hard and have a passion for cooking and helping others.

In what ways has becoming a Pampered Chef consultant changed your life?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has given me a sense of purpose and fulfillment. It has also allowed me to meet new people, improve my cooking skills, and have a flexible schedule that works for me and my family. Overall, it has been a positive and rewarding experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judy David
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr