• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving My Website: Tips for Renewing Your PWS and Maximizing Profit

In summary, when Sheila tried to renew her Pampered Chef web-sit, she ran into problems. She is now considering renewing, but needs to know what is going on.
artcd44
I had a website, but when the renewal came up I decided it wasn't making any money for me. I didn't renew, now I'm considering renewing it, but I don't know how. When I go to Consultant's Corner and click on PWS link it doesn't let me do anything except go back to Consultant's Corner.

Can I get a PWS again? Does anyone know what is up with this?

Thank you for the link Sheila, but no. It just says my session has expired. I've read the policies and it doesn't say anything about renewals at all.

See if tech support is working today...1 888-our chef

(I'm sure you knew that...)

when you go to PC web-sit go to Promoting your Business go to web-ste assistance you will be able to sign up there sign uo on the last box that says site options ............call Tec support on Monday if you have a problem
I love my web-sit yes it took a while to get online orders but OMG I get some every month , plus I put ALL my parties on it too.

I did that too! I remember what a pain it was to re-new it after it expired. I had to call PC and they had to do something on there end- then I had to wait a day or so to try it again. Finally have my website back. I agree it is worth it. Especially when I have a fundraiser. 1 more recruit and I will make TL. Then I know It will really be worth it.
Good Luck!!

artcd44 said:
Thank you for the link Sheila, but no. It just says my session has expired. I've read the policies and it doesn't say anything about renewals at all.

Once you put in your user name & password, it should take you through to the right page. But after reading the other people posts since then, maybe not! If it doesn't work, definitely call tech support. ;)

Thank you everyone, I think this is going to take a phone call to tech. I guess they're teaching me a lesson. I'll never not renew again :)Thank you for all the advice.

What is "I Want My Website Back"?

"I Want My Website Back" is a new service offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers regain control of their personal websites. It allows users to easily update and customize their websites without the need for technical knowledge or coding skills.

How does "I Want My Website Back" work?

Once you sign up for "I Want My Website Back", our team of experts will work with you to transfer your website to our platform. You will then be provided with a user-friendly interface where you can make changes and updates to your website without any hassle.

What types of websites are compatible with "I Want My Website Back"?

"I Want My Website Back" is compatible with most types of websites, including personal blogs, online portfolios, and small business websites. Our team will assess your website and make sure it is compatible before transferring it to our platform.

Can I still access my website's data and analytics with "I Want My Website Back"?

Yes, "I Want My Website Back" allows you to access your website's data and analytics anytime through our user-friendly interface. You can also integrate third-party analytics tools for more detailed insights into your website's performance.

Is there a cost for using "I Want My Website Back"?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for using "I Want My Website Back". The cost varies depending on the type and size of your website. However, we offer competitive pricing and various packages to fit your specific needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristanmary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer E
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl