• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Renewed My Pws in Feb for 12 Months. Do I Have to Pay All Over Again

In summary, your PWS renewal is a yearly fee that must be paid in order to continue using the service. The cost of renewal varies and depends on your specific plan and any discounts or promotions. Some providers may offer the option to pay in installments, but it is best to check with them. The deadline for renewing your PWS will depend on your plan and provider, and it is important to renew on time to avoid any disruptions or additional fees. Failure to renew on time may result in suspension or cancellation of the service.
chesse
Gold Member
I renewed my PWS in Feb for 12 months. Do I have to pay all over again to subscribe to the eBiz tools (or whatever its called) on top of that now? I hope not.
Char:yuck:

No, you're fine and only will renew it when that time is up. Canceling the old PWS isn't really canceling your complete services, it's just switching out officially to the beta.

Unfortunately, yes, you will have to pay for the eBiz tools separately on top of your PWS renewal fee. The eBiz tools are a separate service and require their own subscription. However, you can contact customer support to inquire about any special offers or discounts that may be available for existing PWS users.

1. Do I need to pay for my PWS renewal again?

Yes, you will need to pay for your PWS renewal again. It is a yearly fee that must be paid in order to continue using your PWS service.

2. How much do I need to pay for my PWS renewal?

The cost of PWS renewal varies and depends on your specific plan and any discounts or promotions that may apply. It is best to check with your PWS provider for the exact cost.

3. Can I pay for my PWS renewal in installments?

Some PWS providers may offer the option to pay for your renewal in installments, but this will depend on their policies. It is best to contact your provider to inquire about this option.

4. When is the deadline for renewing my PWS?

The deadline for renewing your PWS will depend on your specific plan and provider. It is important to check with them to ensure you do not miss the renewal deadline and risk losing your PWS service.

5. What happens if I don't renew my PWS on time?

If you do not renew your PWS before the deadline, your service may be suspended or canceled. You may also incur additional fees or charges. It is best to renew your PWS on time to avoid any disruptions in service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristanmary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • artcd44