• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Interested in Joining My PC Party?

In summary, the author has not heard much from the girl he signed up under, is getting a little discouraged, and is hopeful for the future. There are some good ideas on the PC website, but the author is hoping for more support from his director. He has offered to buy ingredients and mail invitations, but no one is interested in the party. The author is from Florida and is facing a tough economy. However, there are people with money out there and he just has to let them know about the products they can purchase.
melaniepc
I havent heard much from the girl I signed up under. I have been pretty much on my own since I joined. It just seems like nobody is interested in a PC party right now . I got one booking friday night and she didnt want to go until end of sept. that is all I have as of now. I am getting kinda discouraged :(

don't feel too discouraged, i just started in june myself. up until a few weeks ago i was in a similar boat. but this website gave me lots of great ideas. i'm hoping i won't loose momentum when i have my baby(due in the end of august) i'm not sure what to tell you to try and get your buisness going along, but don't give up, i hear things get better.

Sorry to hear about the lack of support from your director. Don't give up this is a great company. Have you talked with previous guest to possibly book, can you pamper a business? There are a lot of great ideas on here on how to increase your sales and keep it moving. Good luck we are here to support you in any way we can!

Why don't you host your own show?
My director was never around either. The only time I really heard from her is when I was FD!

what is FD?? I did my own show, two people showed up. I am going to try another one end of august i think

FD - Future Director.

Try pampering a business. There are some great threads on ideas on how to get that started and it would be a great way to get some new contacts.

But definitely keep at it. :)

Things have been really crummy for me too. I live in Florida and we rank #2 in the nation for foreclosures and 1 out of every 20 are unemployed (my husband just recently became a statistic). I have even offered to buy the ingredients for the recipe and mail the invitations, all the host has to do is collect the rewards, but no one even seems in the mood to "party". I just barely made my $200 in sales last month, I was that close to going inactive. (I wonder if they might change that temporarily considering how bad the economy is in some areas now.) At NC, they had people with thousands and thousands in sales every month, I just don't get it. It surely isn't around here!!

One thing you have to remember is your attitude about the economy and what you have to offer. I know this is very hard when your husband just lost his job. I have lost my job in the past (7 years ago after 15 years w/the co) and my husband is facing possibly losing his job in Dec/Jan.; however, you just said 1 in 20 are unemployed, that means 19 out of 20 are employed:)!

There are people out there with money. We just have to let them know we can make their life easier with the products we have to offer. We have to make them want our products! There are a lot of ideas from the PC website and many great ideas here at CS.

Another thing to remember is not sound desperate. Just remember it's about "them" not "you." Example, if you call up a past host tell them you were thinking about them because you just used (whatever they purchased or got for free). Then ask them how they are liking it. Then say, we have so many great products coming out in Sept., can I tell you about some of them? Make them want or need the products.

You can do it! It gets easier with practice - trust me:)!

Rhonda, you are absolutely right. It is just so hard to see the positive through all the negative, but it IS there, we just have to work a little harder now to find it. Thanks for the encouragement.

1. How can I increase sales during slow periods?

There are a few strategies you can try to help boost sales during slow periods. One option is to offer special promotions or discounts to attract more customers. Another idea is to host a themed party or cooking class to generate excitement and interest in your products. You can also reach out to your existing customers and offer them a referral bonus for bringing in new business. Lastly, make sure to stay active on social media and engage with your followers to keep your brand top of mind.

2. What are some tips for staying motivated during slow times?

It can be challenging to stay motivated when sales are slow, but there are a few things you can do to keep your spirits up. First, try setting small achievable goals for yourself each day or week. This will give you a sense of accomplishment and keep you focused. You can also use this time to work on your personal and professional development, whether it's learning new recipes or improving your sales techniques. Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to your team or mentor for support and motivation.

3. Are there any new products or promotions I should be aware of?

Yes, there are always new products and promotions being introduced at Pampered Chef. It's important to stay up-to-date on these offerings so you can share them with your customers. Make sure to regularly check the website and attend any trainings or meetings to stay informed. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements.

4. How can I better market my business during slow times?

Marketing is crucial during slow periods to attract new customers and keep your current ones engaged. One strategy is to create eye-catching visuals and share them on social media or through email marketing. You can also partner with other local businesses or attend community events to increase your brand's visibility. Additionally, make sure your website and social media profiles are up-to-date and accurately reflect your brand and products.

5. What resources are available to help me during slow times?

Pampered Chef offers various resources to support consultants during slow times. You can access training materials, marketing materials, and product information on the consultant website. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is always willing to offer advice and support through social media groups and forums. Don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for guidance and assistance during slow periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaylasmommy12605
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingmommy