• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Creative Ways to Get Bookings...

In summary, Lisa has been sending out letters, e-mails, and text messages to businesses and school programs in an effort to generate business. She has had no responses and no leads. She is also in the process of organizing a Mystery Host Show.
NinaPChef
Here are some of the things I've done lately to try and generate business...1:Sent out about 10 letters to local businesses, offering a "Pamper your business" opportunity.2: Sent out numerous e-mails to different school programs who are known to do many fundraisers a year, offering the fundraiser.3: Calling/E-mailing/Texting everyone I know about PC.Yet, I've had no responses, and no leads.I am trying to sound positive and upbeat and not needy.
I also have a potential host who has been putting off setting a date with me for a long while... any idea's on how to get her motivated to set a date and be serious?Also, please give me alllll your idea's on getting bookings. Trust me, I'll do anything, I'm not lazy.Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Bump!! Bump!!!

Can you do a booth or trade show somewhere?

I've recently done one with my director, it was slow. I only got one lead who requested a new catalog.. I mailed her one, but haven't received anything back yet..I'm not sure if i could do a booth alone... they are expensive.
My director usually e-mails us all with upcoming booths, but haven't received one in a while.

Bump!!Please help me out guys...
I barely signed up on Aug 26 and am surprised my efforts are going unnoticed...

Some where on here is 118 booking suggestions, try searching. I don't think it has anything to do with being creative but just get out into your community, wear PC gear and talk to everyone! Talk to the gal at the check out counter, the lady in the food aisle at the store, the waiter at the local coffee shop, etc. And ask for referrals. Just because they don't want to book, doesn't mean they don't know someone who does.

Do you have any logowear? How about the consultant tote with the catalog pouch on the front? Have you thought about offering the schools a unique fundraiser like the "Stop N Shop" where you get together 10 or more home-based DS businesses? They pay $10-25 per booth and 10% of their sales (cash n carry & orders) to the school. Then all orders from all vendors are returned to the school for pickup in one location. There is also a church here who does a "Vendor Showcase" for SAHMs that do DS businesses. They have it twice a year. My DD who is a SAHM that does Close to my Heart did it last Spring and met some ladies who do that as well. She also got some contacts who have placed orders. See if you can help a church or local MOPS group organize that.

Thanks!!Ill look that up

i jump bumped up a thread for bookings around Halloween time...

Allison

What about a Mystery Host Show? Somehow, it sounds a little less intimidating for someone to "collect $100 in orders" than to "do a catalog show." Search the files and you'll find flyers on here about how it works.
You can call or email the people you've sent things out to asking them to participate in something specific.
Also, with the Pampering a Business--what about trying one you already have a connection with, such as your (or your mom, sister, friends) beauty salon--I've had a lot of success with this--orders, bookings, and even a recruit lead. It can be a casual thing, like--I am so happy with the way you've done my hair over the last ___, I would love to pamper you--I'll bring in a goodie for you to enjoy, and even give away some free product, and I'll leave some catalogs for people to order if anyone is interested.
Finally, if there is a way you can do another booth--I highly recommend it. The majority of my business comes from a booth I do 3-4 times a year. I just closed a $1600 show from a lead from my booth--booked 3 catalog and one cooking show from it, and the catalog show is already at $700, with another week to go. Be sure to follow up with everyone, even if they weren't interested in doing a show, give them a call and ask if there's anything you can do for them--take a holiday order, or come and cook for them and their friends. Good luck--don't give up--you can do it!!
--lisa

What are some creative ways to get bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Host a Pampered Chef party at your own home and invite friends, family, and neighbors. This is a great way to showcase the products and generate interest in booking their own parties.

2. Offer incentives for those who book a party, such as a free product or discount on their purchases. This can entice potential hosts to book a party with you.

3. Partner with other local businesses or events to set up a booth or demonstration. This allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially gain new bookings.

4. Utilize social media to promote your business and attract potential hosts. Share photos of your products, testimonials from previous hosts, and any upcoming events or specials.

5. Reach out to previous hosts and offer them a discount or reward for booking another party with you. This can also lead to potential referrals and new bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD