• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Middle Name for Baylor...

In summary, Ok, so DH and I have narrowed it down to Brooklyn and Baylor. We really like Brooklyn Mackenzie (BMW initals, LOL!) but I can't think of anything for Baylor and DH doesn't like it with Mackenzie. You guys are so helpful I was hoping you could throw some ideas out there for me.
gilliandanielle
Ok, so DH and I have narrowed it down to Brooklyn and Baylor. We really like Brooklyn Mackenzie (BMW initals, LOL!) but I can't think of anything for Baylor and DH doesn't like it with Mackenzie. You guys are so helpful I was hoping you can throw some ideas out there for me.

Baylor ______ Wright.... What do you think??

As I went to college in Texas and my aunt is an alumnus I vote for bears as in the Baylor Bears :) no help I know, but I had to say it :) Good luck!

If you want to stick with BMW, there's always the old standby Marie!

It doesn't have to be BMW, but I just want it to "flow", ya know??

What about Brooklyn Baylor? Flows and you both like both the names?

Shouldn't "Brooklyn" be followed by "Dodgers?"

Baylor Addison? Baylor Paige? Baylor Olivia? Baylor Grace? Baylor Madison? Baylor Riley? Baylor Isabelle? Baylor Ava? Just some off the top of my head that sound cute...

ohh.. what about Baylor Brooke? Baylor Brooke Wright... that has a good sound to it imo :)

How about Countermarch Left Wright?

TKG I think you could have quite a business in greeting card writing... Shoebox needs to get you on their side quick!

rofl...so much for using CS as a way to wind down at night...here I am 2 hours later more awake than I started! KG you rock!

Baylor Lee... Baylor Michelle... Baylor McKay... Just a few. ;)

names
gilliandanielle said:
Ok, so DH and I have narrowed it down to Brooklyn and Baylor. We really like Brooklyn Mackenzie (BMW initals, LOL!) but I can't think of anything for Baylor and DH doesn't like it with Mackenzie. You guys are so helpful I was hoping you can throw some ideas out there for me.

I also vote for Baylor Brooke Wright,

or even Baylor Elizabeth :)

I never heard the name Baylor, other than the medical school/college/hospital in TX. I like it though :)

Liz

lizcooks4u said:

I never heard the name Baylor, other than the medical school/college/hospital in TX. I like it though :)

Liz

Gillian didn't like the name brooke since it reminded her of Brooke Hogan. lol. Who she says irritates her. LOL

My daughter is expecting #4 any day now. She has 3 girls and this is another one. I am trying to talk her into Grace as a middle name. I just love it. Her girls are Katelyn Maryee, Makenzie Lynn and Rileigh Saige. They are thinking of Kaylee Grace. Sometimes you just need to look at their face when they are born and the name will click. Good luck and make sure you let us know what you decide.

My girls are Joanna Nicole and Emily Kathleen so....

Baylor Joanna
Baylor Nicole
Baylor Emily
Baylor Kathleen

I guess out of all of those I like Baylor Nicole best.

How about Baylor Ann? I like Baylor Michelle too. I actually like Brooklyn better (reminds me of a character from General Hospital... Brooke Lynn). Boys names are much easier for me to think of, probably because I have 3 boys and only 1 girl (Katherine Ann).

What about Baylor Rae?
Love the names:Maddison,Baily, Shauna Rae is my daughter's name.

I like Baylor Jillian or Baylor Mae. I love the name Baylor!!!

I love Sarah, Grace, Elizabeth,

We have Carolyn Sarah and Madelyn Elizabeth.
If we had another girl I had planned on naming her Kaitlyn Grace but my SIL STOLE Kaitlyn after she swore she was naming my niece Marissa. Anyway.....my new maybe baby name is Gracelyn Helena. Oh and I my middle name is Rae.

What about Baylor Rose or Baylor Noel...

gilliandanielle said:

I've never heard of Baylor as a first name, but here are some ideas.....(Most keeping with the BMW theme. :p )

Baylor Brooklyn Wright
Baylor Madison Wright (I've seen it spelled Madyson too.)
Baylor Marie Wright
Baylor Michelle Wright
Baylor Madeline Wright
Baylor Makayla Wright (or Mckayla, Michella, Mykayla, Mikayla)
Baylor Manning Wright (Sorry...had to throw that one in! GO COLTS!!)
Baylor Morgan Wright

Good luck with the name thing! That's so exciting!!!!!

How about Baylor Rae? Or Baylor Raye? That is sooo pretty. And has good flow to it. I have to tell you.....my daughter's name is Kelsey Raye! So I guess I'm prone to that name. There's only a few girls that I have run into in life that have that name. I liked it because it's different.

Here are a few off the top of my head..

Baylor Anastasia
Baylor Analisa
Baylor Chyanne
Baylor Jane
Baylor Renee
Baylor Rayanne

Brooklyn Alissa
Brooklyn Annemarie
Brooklyn Baylor (cute)
Brooklyn Carolina
Brooklyn Diane
Brooklyn Denae
Brooklyn Francis
Brooklyn Heather-Ann
Brooklyn Joan
Brooklyn Louise
Brooklyn Molly
Brooklyn Noelle
Brooklyn Olivia
Brooklyn Paige
Brooklyn Renea
Brooklyn Regina
Brooklyn Susanne
Brooklyn Victoria

Just a few suggestions...:p

Just a few that came to mind:

Baylor Kate
Baylor Jade
Baylor Makenna
Baylor Emory

lizcooks4u said:

Liz
Sure, you have. John Deere and Vermeer are two of the better known makers of hay baylors. Vermeer invented the hay baylor that makes those big round bayles, too.

Rundballenpresse.gif

GourmetGirl said:
As I went to college in Texas and my aunt is an alumnus I vote for bears as in the Baylor Bears :) no help I know, but I had to say it :) Good luck!

Alison that is exactly what I was thinking. It made me think of Texas, Waco, the Bears, losing football team! Because us Aggies beat the H*LL outta Baylor! LOL LOL. I think she would need to stay in Alaska, Gillian!! :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sure, you have. John Deere and Vermeer are two of the better known makers of hay baylors. Vermeer invented the hay baylor that makes those big round bayles, too.

Rundballenpresse.gif

Poor Gillian, she is going to have nightmares of this name now!!

Chef Kearns said:
Alison that is exactly what I was thinking. It made me think of Texas, Waco, the Bears, losing football team! Because us Aggies beat the H*LL outta Baylor! LOL LOL. I think she would need to stay in Alaska, Gillian!! :p
Alison-Chalmers is out of business - they don't make tractors or baylors anymore.

Baylor Branch
Baylor Davidiansteehee...a bit of siege humor...

Although I DO like Baylor Branch...but I am weird...and don't have kids...so you shouldn't be listening to me...:D

Baylor Sophia
Baylor Camille
Baylor Victoria

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Alison-Chalmers is out of business - they don't make tractors or baylors anymore.
We'll leave it to Gillian to make Baylors. :)

Baylor Madelena Wright??

Thanks ladies! There are a lot of good choices on here! Now I just have to talk my DH into it...

I didn't really realize that I wanted a one syllable middle name until I read some suggestions. All the ones that "stuck out" were one syllable...

I like Baylor Grace, and Baylor Paige, but DD's name is Alexia Paige, LOL!

And now, thanks to KG, I will never think Baylor without seeing that movie in my head, LMAO!!

Baylor Rae

For Rae of Sunshine!!!

I didn't post suggestions but was thinking to myself with a name like Baylor, a shorter middle name is nice. Good luck! I'm sure you'll pick something when the time comes that fits her.

What are all your kids names? maybe a combo of their names would work. My friend did that. She had a DD name Peyton, a DS named Brian and named her 3rd a DD Brighton. Actually the kids came up with that.

Is she due in May? What about Baylor May or Mae?

Kitchen_Guy - on your spreader comment...how do you think she got a Baylor?

Oh no, can't believe I'm stooping to his bad jokes... <GROAN>

janetupnorth said:
Kitchen_Guy - on your spreader comment...how do you think she got a Baylor?

Oh no, can't believe I'm stooping to his bad jokes... <GROAN>
I was actually thinking of the kind one would use out in the field.

I like Baylor Leigh, Baylor Marie, Baylor Calahan, Baylor Elizabeth. That is all that comes to mind right now. I think the hardest part of the whole things is finding a name you and your DH can agree on.

Didn't Elizabeth Baylor get her start in National Velvet? I really like her in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and An American Tragedy.

Me too!!
Jilleysue said:
Baylor Rae

I like that one as well....I could be prejudice since my middle name is Rae!! ha ha:D :D Marlene Rae

And even funnier is that I have 2 sister-in-laws and my name is in both of their names....Lisa Rae and Stephanie Marlene!! And I was the 2nd sister in law...so right in the middle!:D :D

I have a cousin whose name is Brooke Lynne...which is really cute until you hear my maiden name....Bridge!!! That's right her name is Brook Lynne Bridge!:eek:

My children's names are Julia Kiley (daughter 4 years old) and Peyton Riley (son 20 months old)!

Say....I've got some land in Florida Brooke Lynne might be interested in...over in Treadwater Estates.

Too funny! ha ha!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef