• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News

In summary, "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" is a book that celebrates the success of individuals who have overcome challenges and achieved their goals. The author is not specified as it is a publication featuring stories from various Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. While the book features stories from Pampered Chef consultants, it can be applied to anyone facing challenges. "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, from a consultant, or at select events. Pampered Chef is also open to featuring new stories in future editions of the book, and interested individuals can contact their consultant or Pampered Chef directly for more information on how to submit
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I still need the $$ in my hand so I can submit the shows, but I made Level 1!!! I am so excited and literally worked my butt off for it. After all the bad news with my shows and with Paige, I wanted to feel good about something.

Woo-hoo! gotta love Free products! :D

Great job, Leslie!

great job!!

yay for you! Isn't that a good feeling? I just closed and submitted my last june show for a total of 3150 and change for the month! First time I've gotten level 2!:D

Congratulations!

Congrats to you both!!!!!

Great Job Leslie and Tara!!! Isn't the suspense killing you to find out what we're going to earn FREE????:D

Way to go girls!

1. What is "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" about?

"I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" is a book that celebrates the hard work and dedication of individuals who have faced difficult challenges and still managed to achieve success in their personal or professional lives.

2. Who is the author of "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News"?

The author of "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" is not specified as it is a Pampered Chef publication featuring stories from various consultants and leaders within the company.

3. Is "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, while the book features stories from Pampered Chef consultants, the overall message and lessons can be applied to anyone facing challenges and striving for success.

4. How can I purchase "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News"?

"I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select in-person events or conferences.

5. Can I share my own story for future editions of "I Made Level 1!: Celebrating My Hard Work After Bad News"?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for inspiring stories to feature in future editions of the book. You can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly for more information on how to submit your story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views