• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Fresh: Get New Leads with Business Cards!

Re: Slogans?I just had this printed on shirts for my team:Making dreams come true one party at a time.
trisigma730
I have decided to print up business cards to keep on me in the hopes of getting some new leads. I am looking for a catchy slogan though. Any ideas???

Re: Slogans?Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen.
------
Try our products and change your cooking; try our business and change your life!

Re: Slogans?You might want to check with Cassie Bates on this because I got this from her, but she has a good one:

Easy Entertaining, Less Time in the Kitchen

I haven't seen Cassie on here much lately though.

Re: Slogans?I just had this printed on shirts for my team:

Making dreams come true one party at a time.

Re: Slogans?Remodeling kitchens, one drawer at a time

Kitchen paramedic ~ coming to your rescue!

Re: Slogans?
Kitchen2u said:

I just love this...................:)

Flamingo said:
I just love this...................:)

Use it ! ! !

Re: Slogans?I've been using.

Solving mealtime dilemmas since 2003!

Re: Slogans?Glad you liked it :D I'm trying to stay off here- and actually work my busineses, productively.

merego said:
You might want to check with Cassie Bates on this because I got this from her, but she has a good one:

Easy Entertaining, Less Time in the Kitchen

I haven't seen Cassie on here much lately though.

Cassie1037 said:
Glad you liked it :D I'm trying to stay off here- and actually work my busineses, productively.

I love it!!! it is catchy and clever :)
I have been on here too much, hence my 1000 posts :) I am getting great ideas, just need to use them!

Kitchen2u said:
Remodeling kitchens, one drawer at a time

That's a good one! :) I heard it the first time on a Bellinda Ellsworth CD but it was something like Picture Paramedic for Creative Memories. Works well for this too though!

What is the "Start Fresh" program?

The "Start Fresh" program is a marketing campaign designed to help Pampered Chef consultants gain new leads and grow their business using business cards.

How does the "Start Fresh" program work?

The "Start Fresh" program provides consultants with customizable business cards that they can give out to potential customers. Each business card includes a unique code that the consultant can track to see how many leads they have gained from their business cards.

Do I have to pay to participate in the "Start Fresh" program?

No, the "Start Fresh" program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. The only cost is for printing the business cards, which can be done through a third-party printing service.

How many business cards can I receive through the "Start Fresh" program?

Each consultant can order up to 250 business cards through the "Start Fresh" program. If you need more than 250, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I customize the design of my "Start Fresh" business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards by adding your name, contact information, and a personal message. You can also choose from a variety of templates and designs to make your business cards unique to your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
baychef
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies