• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Into Grade School!!!

In summary, KG is the world's oldest grade-schooler. He is now the basketball team hero, and is considering dating his teacher.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
'Bout time, huh?

Maybe I'm as smart as a 5th grader?

Okay, it's another parody thread. I can't help myself. Every time I see the original, this is what I see, okay?

It's elementary, my dear KG. You are now the world's oldest grade-schooler.

I should be the hero of the basketball team.

I don't know. You'd probably kill during the first quarter, but can you keep up with them for an entire game? I mean, you keep telling us you're old. I'm picturing you winded and fading by the middle of the second quarter. ;)

All I have to do is stand next to the basket and stuff.As long as they only use the 6' hoop, you realize.

Ahh, I can see it now. You would RULE!

But would you have milk in your lunch thermos, or something stronger?

And where would you sit during class? You'd end up falling out of your chair, and sent to the principal's office. At least principals don't have paddles any more!

Hey, don't joke about this...there is a game show called "So You Think You're Smarter Than a Fifth Grader". It is hilarious and painful to watch people be bested by 5th graders!!!

Hey KG... are you gonna be like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison and fall in love with your teacher? ;)

KG always keeps me giggling!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Hey KG... are you gonna be like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison and fall in love with your teacher? ;)

Depends how young and cute she is. :p

Loving the parodies and I peek in here once in awhile...makes me work day go much faster!

cmdtrgd said:
Hey, don't joke about this...there is a game show called "So You Think You're Smarter Than a Fifth Grader". It is hilarious and painful to watch people be bested by 5th graders!!!
Well, I'm glad someone got the obscure reference. Ann - to quote my favorite comedian, after spitting out his morning orange juice because some wag substituted his morning break liquid in his Thermos..."Drat! Some a$*h#@! put orange juice in my orange juice!"Jennifer - I couldn't fit in those tiny chairs. It wasn't that I didn't like school, it was just the principal of the thing.Alison - too late - I still fondly remember my crush on the librarian from my grade school. (Sigh)

1. What is "I Got Into Grade School!!!"?

"I Got Into Grade School!!!" is a fun and interactive cooking class for children ages 5-12, designed to teach valuable kitchen skills and promote healthy eating habits.

2. What types of recipes are included in the class?

Our class features a variety of recipes, including snacks, breakfast dishes, lunch options, and desserts. All recipes are kid-friendly and easy to follow.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the class?

No, all necessary equipment and ingredients will be provided for the class. However, if your child has any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform the instructor beforehand.

4. How long does the class last?

The class typically lasts for 1-2 hours, depending on the recipe and age group. However, we encourage parents to arrive early to allow time for setup and to stay after to help with cleanup.

5. Is there a fee for the class?

Yes, there is a fee for "I Got Into Grade School!!!", which covers the cost of ingredients and materials used in the class. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies