• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Website to Help Struggling Catalog Hosts Get Orders

In summary, pampered chef is a website where people can order food. The DVD is about how to promote the website.
ahammons
I signed up for my website lastnight. I have a couple of catalog hosts that are struggling to get orders, so I am hoping that this will help since people can place their orders through the website.

yeah! Now order a dvd about websites on your supply order and really learn how to promote it! The dvd will be a investment in the original investment!!!
I love my website!!!! It has done a lot for my business!
Congrats!:)

Good for you. I've found that my website has paid for itself. Make sure you put your website address on everything.

Congratulations! This is a great way to boost your business.

Dvd
MissChef said:
yeah! Now order a dvd about websites on your supply order and really learn how to promote it! The dvd will be a investment in the original investment!!!
I love my website!!!! It has done a lot for my business!
Congrats!:)

I just did mine, too. I am doing a bridal expo in Sept and wanted to be ready for registries!!! What is the DVD you are talking about? I can't seem to find anything. TIA.

Look for pamperedchef.biz: way to grow - I think that is what they are talking about

What is the best way to get the word out about the website? I have had mine for a year and only one order from it. I put it on my catalogs, business cards, etc. and mention it at my shows, but no success with it. I am wondering if it is worth the money for it and now the cost is going up. Any suggestions?

Susan

Get your hosts to use it. Do internet only sales for all your customers. Make sure every single correspondence you have with a customer/host includes a link ot the website. Put the recipe up the day AFTER you do a show and tell people that if they want it they need to go to your website & that they should remember to bookmark it.

What is the purpose of the new website for struggling catalog hosts?

The new website is designed to provide support and resources for catalog hosts who may be having trouble getting orders. It offers tips, strategies, and tools to help hosts increase their sales and make their parties more successful.

How can I access the new website?

The new website can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and you will be directed to the website.

What kind of resources are available on the new website?

The new website offers a variety of resources, including tips for promoting your parties, sample social media posts and graphics, email templates, and a customizable party planning tool. There are also training videos and articles to help you improve your sales skills and attract more orders.

Can I share the website with my team or other consultants?

Yes, you are welcome to share the website with your team or other consultants. The more hosts who utilize these resources, the more successful our parties will be as a whole.

Is there a cost to use the website?

No, the website is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is our way of supporting and empowering our hosts to have successful parties and grow their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bmb2011