• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Results: Selling a 5" Utility Knife at My Shows!

In summary, the 5" utility knife is a versatile and durable knife designed for various tasks in the kitchen. Its shorter blade is perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing smaller fruits and vegetables, as well as cutting through meats and cheeses with precision. It is made with high-quality stainless steel and has an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip, making it suitable for both right and left-handed individuals. To maintain its longevity, it is recommended to hand wash and dry it after each use and regularly sharpen the blade. It is also a great tool for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, and picnics.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I do not know why, but I was surprised at how many people bought the 5" utility knife at my shows... I don't know why. I didn't mention it at my first and no buyers, than the second and third I mentioned it was the "Try Me"Piece, and that really worked, several people are "trying" it. Amazing how just following the PC training actually works :)

That's great!! Congrats on your successful show and for qualifying!! WOO HOO!!

Melissa - I love that piece and sell a ton! Bring a potato to your shows and as you are telling them about the quality and specs of the knife, allow them to cut the potato with it - when they try it - they will by it or book to get it free or discounted!!

allow them to cut the potato with it

A tomato works great, too. I sold several when I showed how thin it could be sliced (you could almost see through it). Once they tried it, they were hooked. Congrats on qualifying!

Thanks!! I am so excited to get the Sankatou (sp?) Knife!! Do you guys demo this one much, and sell it?

PCMelissa said:
Thanks!! I am so excited to get the Sankatou (sp?) Knife!! Do you guys demo this one much, and sell it?

This is my #1 used and most favorite knife! I always pass it around so folks can feel how well made and how balanced they are...

I LOVE the utility knife! Even my roomate (the PC skeptic) loves it.

I have an old self-sharpening knife with an old style cover. The knife itself is the same. Do you think that I should bring it to my next show so they can see the difference between the two knives?

Hi there! It's great to hear that you had some surprising results with the 5" utility knife at your shows. It just goes to show how effective the "Try Me" piece can be in getting people to try out new products. I'm glad that you followed the PC training and it paid off for you. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your success stories with us! Happy cooking!

1. What makes the 5" utility knife different from other knives?

The 5" utility knife is designed with a shorter, more versatile blade that can handle various tasks in the kitchen. It is perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing smaller fruits and vegetables, as well as cutting through meats and cheeses with precision.

2. Is the 5" utility knife durable?

Yes, the 5" utility knife is made with high-quality stainless steel that is strong and durable. It also has a comfortable, ergonomic handle that provides a secure grip, making it easy to use for extended periods of time.

3. Can the 5" utility knife be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the 5" utility knife is designed to be ambidextrous, making it suitable for both right and left-handed individuals. The handle is designed in a way that allows for a comfortable grip and control no matter which hand you are using.

4. How do I care for and maintain my 5" utility knife?

To ensure the longevity of your 5" utility knife, it is recommended to hand wash and dry it after each use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean it. You can also sharpen the blade regularly to maintain its sharpness.

5. Can I use the 5" utility knife for outdoor activities like camping?

Absolutely! The 5" utility knife is not only great for use in the kitchen, but it is also perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, and picnics. Its compact size and versatile blade make it a convenient and essential tool to have on hand for all your adventures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • j&k'smom