• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up P3: A Guide for Beginners

In summary, Rae made the switch to P3 and is now ready to go. She still hasn't taken the plunge, but is happy with her current situation. Cathy and Rae share a laugh about dial-up and satellite service.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Okay, I made the switch. I am officially on P3. Now I just need to get it up and running on my other computer and I'm ready to go.

Congratulations - I did it, too, yesterday afternoon. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I think we have a few still sitting on that couch, not budging. Come to the dark side!

I still haven't taken the plunge. I'm not afraid of it. I just have horribly slow dial-up internet service. it will take me 1/2 hour to get it up and running each time. Not looking forward to that.

I LOVE P3! I switched over as soon as they made it available and could not imagine ever going back.

Yay! Welcome to the 21st century! ;) :D

raebates said:
I still haven't taken the plunge. I'm not afraid of it. I just have horribly slow dial-up internet service. it will take me 1/2 hour to get it up and running each time. Not looking forward to that.

If I were you, I wouldn't switch until I had to.....P3 is slower, and you are right....with dial-up, it will take forever!

Ugh, poor Rae - Dial Up??!! They still have that? Didn't that go the way of the dinosaurs and Sony Walkmans????

That's my plan. I live in the boonies, so I won't be switching to anything faster any time soon.

My BIL's parents live in the boonies of VA and are FINALLY on high-speed DSL - they are in Heaven! It took forever, though. Keep checking - satellite services are popping up everywhere, and providers are getting even more competitive these days. Pretty soon, you're going to have to switch to P3, and I'd hate for you to have to wait 30 min. for it to load (BLECH!!) :(

raebates said:
That's my plan. I live in the boonies, so I won't be switching to anything faster any time soon.

One of my best friends can only get dial-up...and not even high-speed dial-up....so I always let her come to my house to use my internet service....if I'm not home, she has been know to sit in her car in the driveway and pay her bills online! LOL

Actually, mine isn't the worst I've seen for dial-up.And, Cathy, satellite service is available. We're just too cheap to get it. We still use an antenna for our TV.

I have not yet switched over.
I do have P3 on my desktop so I can walk new consultants thru stuff. But even with my high-speed cable internet it is slower than molasses in winter.

dannyzmom said:
I have not yet switched over.
I do have P3 on my desktop so I can walk new consultants thru stuff. But even with my high-speed cable internet it is slower than molasses in winter.

Ah yes, I remember those south Florida winters...brrrrrrr! LMAO!

pamperedlinda said:
Ah yes, I remember those south Florida winters...brrrrrrr! LMAO!

LOL!

Good one, Linda!:thumbup:

I'm just lazy and couldn't find the right time to do it. Since I now have my laptop, working on things is a lot easier

I updated as soon as it was available too - it is the great! I would never go back! I used it with dial-up w/no problems.

I just entered in my first orders and I really like it! I like how it searches for the guest name for you. I used to end up with multiple guest names because I cannot always remember if they have ordered from me before.

raebates said:
Actually, mine isn't the worst I've seen for dial-up.

And, Cathy, satellite service is available. We're just too cheap to get it. We still use an antenna for our TV.

Oh, wow, Rae - really? Ok, I couldn't live like that. Sorry!! Hope it gets cheaper for satellite service soon! Did you already get your digital converter so you can watch your favorite TV shows after February 2009? ;)

raebates said:
Actually, mine isn't the worst I've seen for dial-up.

And, Cathy, satellite service is available. We're just too cheap to get it. We still use an antenna for our TV.

And yet another reason I love you... We have three tvs... all with rabbit ears! The reception is getting worse lately (not really sure why!) and we are thinking of getting the most basic cable - you know the package you have to call and nag about because they don't want to admit they have it? - just so we don't have to deal with the reception issues anymore. Fortunately, I have this great career with this really neat company that allows me to work how much I want each month... so I'll just schedule one extra working night every two months and... ta-da... the outrageously high cable bill will be paid!

What is P3?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef Pantry. It is an online tool that allows consultants to manage their business, plan parties, and place orders.

How do I sign up for P3?

If you are a new consultant, your Director will create your account for you. If you are an existing consultant, you can sign up by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant's Corner" tab. From there, you can click on "P3" and then "Sign Up" to create your account.

What are the benefits of using P3?

P3 offers many benefits for consultants, including the ability to track party information, manage orders, and access training and resources. It also allows for easy communication with customers and team members.

How do I set up my P3 account?

To set up your P3 account, you will need to log in using your consultant ID and password. From there, you can customize your profile, add your team members, and enter your party information. You can also watch the "Getting Started" video on the P3 homepage for a step-by-step guide.

Can I use P3 on my mobile device?

Yes, P3 is available on both iOS and Android devices. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. This allows you to manage your business on-the-go and access all the features of P3 from your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kcmckay