• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I See Attachments on My Tablet?

In summary, there may be a few reasons why you can't see attachments in your email. First, check your spam or junk folder and mark the email as "not spam" if it is there. Then, make sure your email settings allow for attachments. The attachments we typically send include recipe cards and product information sheets, but we can accommodate other types upon request. You can access attachments on your mobile device as long as your email app allows for it. To download an attachment, simply click on it or right-click and select "Save As." If you're still having trouble, please contact our customer support for assistance.
krystalscooking
I am using my tablet amd I try to open images or attachments but nothung happens

Some documents might have troublesome because you'll need software to view those documents and tablets don't always have that. However, images should not be a problem. Can you link me to the thread where the images don't work?thanks!

Hey there! It sounds like you may be experiencing some technical difficulties with your tablet. Have you tried restarting it or clearing the cache? Sometimes that can help with issues like this. If that doesn't work, you may want to check your internet connection or try using a different browser. If none of those solutions work, it may be a problem with the tablet itself and you may need to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Hope this helps!

1. Why can't I see any attachments in my email?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, check to make sure the email isn't in your spam or junk folder. If it is, mark it as "not spam" so future emails from us will go to your inbox. Second, make sure your email settings allow for attachments to be displayed. If you're still having trouble, reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

2. What types of attachments do you typically send?

We often send recipe cards and product information sheets as attachments. If you're expecting a different type of attachment, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.

3. Can I access attachments on my mobile device?

Yes, you should be able to access attachments on your mobile device as long as your email app allows for it. Some email apps may require you to download the attachment before viewing it.

4. How do I download attachments?

To download an attachment, simply click on the attachment in the email and it should automatically download to your computer or device. If you're having trouble, try right-clicking on the attachment and selecting "Save As."

5. What do I do if I still can't see any attachments?

If you're still having trouble viewing attachments, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance. They'll be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you access the attachments you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJoyJ