• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Show Tonight? Questions About TPampered Chef Card Payment

Usually PC debits my account 3-4 days after I have submitted my show. They have never taken it out on the weekend, it usually is during the week. So I would say you are going to be fine.
PCBritt
I am submitting my first show tonight! The host wrote a check for the total to me and she collected everyone's money! If I submit the order tonight with my TPC Card, are they going to draft the money out tonight, tomorrow, or friday??

Actually, it USUALLY comes out about a week later...

Don't play that as a game, but you should be safe for a few days this time. ;)

Honestly, it takes them weeks to debit my acct. after I have submitted a show!

It takes a couple of days, put the check in the morning and it will be fine.

Charge cards used on the show will be hit right away, but the money doesn't come out of your checking for about a week...

...just some more information.

well, I can't get to the bank until Saturday morning!! do you think i'll be ok??

heat123 said:
Honestly, it takes them weeks to debit my acct. after I have submitted a show!

Wow really?? My account is debit within 4-5 days.

PCBritt said:
well, I can't get to the bank until Saturday morning!! do you think i'll be ok??

Should be, but make a habit of putting it in right away just in case.

rennea said:
Wow really?? My account is debit within 4-5 days.

You're in Canada right? Maybe the banking system is different there for PC?

But just some advice... unless you know the host REALLY REALLY REALLY well, WAIT until her check has cleared before you submit the show. If anything happens and her check bounces, PC will still debit the money from your account and it is very likely that the order may even be shipped by the time you find it out.

i work with the host!! everything should be fine!

Usually PC debits my account 3-4 days after I have submitted my show. They have never taken it out on the weekend, it usually is during the week. So I would say you are going to be fine.:thumbup:

It is usually 7 days before they debit mine, I have had my products sometimes before they have actually debited my account. Way to go shipping department.

Thanks everybody!!!

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but with one of my last show, I submitted it on a Wednesday night. I put my checks in the night drop after submitting the show. The next morning, I had an NSF 30 dollar penality from my bank. PC had drafted within an hour of me submitting my show. The bank didn't get my payment until the next morning when they opened. I was overdrawn. Most of the times before it had been a few days before PC would withdrawl $. I did get in touch with my bank and told them the situation and they were very nice and took the 30 fee back. Good luck!

I submitted my sample order on the 22nd and they still havent taken the money out, it takes them usually around 2 weeks for them to take it out of my account

In my 2 1/2 years, it has always taken 2 weeks to debit out of my checking account. This is why it is important to have a separate business checking account. Also, I agree, if you didn't know the host on a personal basis: wait for the check to clear before submitting order OR I go cash checks (from the bank check is written from) over $100 and then deposit. PC is very quick and I did get burned once when a show was shipped and the host wrote me a bad check for her amount. I had to be the Pampered Stocker. When I continued leaving messages on the husband's cell, I got results. Most hosts are understanding when you say you will submit the show when the checks post.

You should be fine, but I would encourage you to deposit money before submitting...I have guests write me a check and I had one bounce, and bounce, and bounce again. It wasn't much (about $45) but it still was a pain to collect. Come to find out she has a history of this in my area. This is the only time I've had trouble so I feel lucky.

Here's another thought: you said you can't get to the bank until Saturday. Do you go by the bank during NON-BANK hours? They have a night drop, most likely. It's probably by the ATM. They usually look like a kind of old fashioned library book drop. Take a peek. If it is something that doesn't need a key to be opened, you can put your deposit slip and check in an envelope, write a note on the outside asking it to be deposited, and they'll do it the next day.

This is why I LOVE my bank - they're open 7 days! I have run in with deposits on Sunday from Saturday shows. :)

My old credit union has branches in Meijer stores that are open on Sundays. It was pretty cool. I'm glad I don't have to work Sundays though!

I do always feel bad for the tellers who are there on Sunday. It's a short day for them (11-3), but still. So when I'm there on Sunday, I go inside instead of drive-thru, and chat a little. hmmm... I should probably take in treats next time... That's a good idea.

It is usually anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks after my show is submitted before HO debits my account. On average though, it's about 5 days.

I deposit into the local ATM machine so it's ready for the next day's processing of checks.

If you sent the show in on Friday after 2pm and deposited it on Saturday morning it shouldn't cross.

On another note, some places now have a system where they can enter the check and it immediately is debited from the account - much like a debit card. It's only a matter of time for everyone to be using this system including PC. I don't know the details of this but have heard about it through family members in the banking industry and other sources.

This is why I always pay for my shows with the PC VISA card and then pay 100% out of my PC checking account when the bill comes.

1. How do I submit my show tonight?

To submit your show tonight, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Submit Show Tonight" button on the main dashboard. From there, you can enter all the necessary information and submit your show.

2. Is the "Submit Show Tonight" feature available for all types of shows?

Yes, the "Submit Show Tonight" feature is available for all types of shows, including cooking shows, catalog shows, and virtual shows.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted show tonight?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted show tonight up until the deadline for submitting orders. After the deadline, the show will be locked and no further changes can be made.

4. What methods of payment are accepted for the Pampered Chef card?

The Pampered Chef card can be paid for with a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank transfer.

5. How long does it take for the Pampered Chef card payment to process?

The Pampered Chef card payment typically processes within 1-2 business days. However, please allow for additional processing time during peak periods or holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mrslulu2012