• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell HWC Products Without a PWS?

In summary, according to the conversation, the new products should be up on the website soon, and customers will be sent something to promote the products.
Melissa78
Gold Member
My apologies if the answer to this question is in a thread somewhere else but I'm at work :yuck: and dont have time to read thru them all...

Can someone tell me if one of my consultants doesn't have a PWS can she still sell the HWC products as individual orders and enter them thru P3 or can only those with a website offer them?

Thanks!

No, they can only be purchased on a website.

I was wondering this same thing Melissa. Thanks for posting the question and thank you wadesgirl for the answer. Bummer though.

It's one of the good reasons to have a website!

I agree but I have a consultant that didn't renew hers b/c she only wants 1 show per month (and doesn't always have that) and in her 90 days no one used it except for a bridal registry. I could understand when you don't want much from your business its a very large investment. I would prob do the same if in her shoes.

I'll just let her use mine if she collects orders and then work out the details with her to repay her or give her credit.

Melissa78 said:
I agree but I have a consultant that didn't renew hers b/c she only wants 1 show per month (and doesn't always have that) and in her 90 days no one used it except for a bridal registry. I could understand when you don't want much from your business its a very large investment. I would prob do the same if in her shoes.

I'll just let her use mine if she collects orders and then work out the details with her to repay her or give her credit.

That's a good idea! I had a consultant of mine who wanted some of the products so she just went and ordered from my website.

Are we able to offer them to customers that are set up online for a show? Does anyone know? For instance, i set up all my hosts online. If someone really wants those pink products can they do a online order and order them?

Nikki0896 said:
Are we able to offer them to customers that are set up online for a show? Does anyone know? For instance, i set up all my hosts online. If someone really wants those pink products can they do a online order and order them?

No, they are online only, cannot be purchased through a show.

I usually think of them as 'outlet' items even though they are not. They are individual orders only, and don't count towards a show. Yay, we still get commission for them, and they are SUPER cute!! Good way for someone who hasn't used our products to 'try' them out too, cause they are more willing to buy if it helps a cause, and then you can follow up later as a contact!

I will be letting all my customers who receive my newsletter that I will be placing an outlet order in October. If they let me know what they want and get payment to me (cash and check only), we can combine the orders and share shipping. I want to promote the HWC items, but HATE direct shipping rates. I think they are a rip-off for small items and small orders. This way I can promote them with a clear conscience

Someone in my cluster just did this to boost poor sales. She was got $200 in sales this way.

AM I missing these or are they not up on the website yet??

I don't see them either. They should have put them up at midnight EST.

Give them a while, they usually process things in the morning, it's only 7 a.m. here.

I'm wondering if there is going to be something in the website to send out to our customers w/ the new products, I don't see anything yet-

chefsteph07 said:
I'm wondering if there is going to be something in the website to send out to our customers w/ the new products, I don't see anything yet-

They will probably get something up today.

1. Can I sell HWC products without having a Personal Website (PWS)?

Yes, you can sell HWC products without having a PWS. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to sell products through in-person events, virtual parties, and through your personalized consultant website.

2. Do I need a PWS to receive commission on sales?

No, you do not need a PWS to receive commission on sales. As long as you are a registered Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid consultant ID, you will receive commission on all sales made through any of the available selling methods.

3. Can I still earn free products and discounts without a PWS?

Yes, you can still earn free products and discounts without a PWS. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef, regardless of whether you have a PWS or not.

4. Is it better to have a PWS to sell HWC products?

Having a PWS can be beneficial for your business, as it allows you to reach a wider audience and make sales at any time. However, it is not a requirement to sell HWC products. You can still have a successful business by utilizing other selling methods such as in-person events and virtual parties.

5. How do I get a PWS if I want one?

To get a PWS, you can sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and choose the consultant kit that includes a PWS. If you are already a consultant, you can upgrade your account to include a PWS. You can also contact your upline consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance in setting up your PWS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies