• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Products for October: Web Orders Only!

In summary, "Pink Products for October" are a selection of functional and fashionable Pampered Chef products that support breast cancer awareness. They can only be purchased online and are identified by a pink ribbon logo on the website. There is no limit to how many can be purchased, but they are only available while supplies last. Consultants can use their discount, but it will only apply to the regular retail price and not the portion donated to the American Cancer Society.
pcheftammy
Does anyone know what pink products will be offered in October. I know they will be web orders only, but I like to let my guests know ahead of time. I have a show tonight and wanted to share.

Thanks!

The consultant news didn't say, but I would guess that it would be the same items that we had in May and I think they'll bring back the pink and white polka dots but it'll only be on-line only.

Hi there! I'm not sure about specific products, but I do know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so many companies and brands typically release pink-themed products to support the cause. Some popular items in the past have been pink t-shirts, water bottles, jewelry, and makeup products. I would suggest keeping an eye out for announcements from your favorite brands and checking their websites for any limited edition pink items. Hope that helps!

1. What are the "Pink Products for October"?

The "Pink Products for October" are a special selection of Pampered Chef products that are offered during the month of October to support breast cancer awareness. These products are designed to be both functional and fashionable, and a portion of the sales from these products will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. Can I only purchase these Pink Products online?

Yes, these Pink Products are only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. They are not available for purchase through in-person or party orders.

3. How do I know which products are part of the "Pink Products for October" promotion?

All of the products included in the promotion will have a pink ribbon logo next to their image on the Pampered Chef website. You can also filter by "Pink Products" on the website to see all of the eligible items.

4. Is there a limit to how many "Pink Products" I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many "Pink Products" you can purchase. However, please keep in mind that these products are only available while supplies last.

5. Can I still use my consultant discount on "Pink Products"?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on "Pink Products" for October, but please note that the discount will only be applied to the regular retail price. The portion of the sales that is donated to the American Cancer Society will not be discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies