• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Solution for Collecting 2014 Data? Try This HWC Form!

In summary, the HWC Form to Collect for 2014 is a tool for Pampered Chef customers to collect orders from friends and family in order to earn free or discounted products as a hostess. The form can be obtained from a consultant or downloaded from the website. The products that can be earned are based on the total amount of sales from the party. The form is simple to fill out and can also be used for online parties.
higoobs
Gold Member
i took someones last years and made it for this year. Hope it helps everyone out there

Attachments

• 2014 HWC Form (to share) (3).docx
    360.9 KB · Views: 565
Here is the one from Home Office:
View attachment HWC Order Form.pdfMake sure to look all over Consultant's Corner (formerly known as Beta)!! HO has provided SO MANY great forms and useful tools, just sometimes you may have to search for them. I like that when you go to "Specials" you can go to Guest or Host and then it gives pictures for FB, forms, and so much more (it is all listed on the right hand side of the page). ALSO, with the Host Specials is the Just ask Jane - Bookings Script and also the recording... I LOVE THESE!! :)For the HWC (or other promotion) you will see a little "ad" on the welcome screen of Consultant's Corner for that promotion. Click there and then it will load a page with the information, and the form is on the right hand side of the page. :D

great idea

1. What is the HWC Form to Collect for 2014?

The HWC (Hostess With Care) Form to Collect for 2014 is a form that allows our customers to collect orders from friends and family to earn free or discounted products as a hostess. It is a great way to get the most out of your Pampered Chef party!

2. How do I get the HWC Form to Collect for 2014?

If you are hosting a Pampered Chef party, your consultant will provide you with the HWC Form to Collect for 2014. If you are not hosting, you can ask your consultant for a copy or download it from our website.

3. What products can I earn with the HWC Form to Collect for 2014?

The products you can earn with the HWC Form to Collect for 2014 are based on the total amount of sales from your party. The more sales you have, the more products you can earn for free or at a discounted price.

4. How do I fill out the HWC Form to Collect for 2014?

The HWC Form to Collect for 2014 is simple and easy to fill out. Just write down the names and contact information of the people you are collecting orders from, along with the products they want to purchase and the payment method. Your consultant will guide you through the process if you have any questions.

5. Is the HWC Form to Collect for 2014 available for online parties?

Yes, you can still use the HWC Form to Collect for 2014 for online parties. Your consultant can provide you with a link to a digital version of the form that you can share with your friends and family. This makes it easy for them to place orders and for you to keep track of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • Cindycooks