• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Husband Put Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts in Dw

In summary, the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts are designed to keep food cool and fresh during serving, especially useful for outdoor events. They are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned. To use, freeze them for a few hours and place them in the tray for up to 4 hours of chilling. They are safe for food contact and not suitable for hot food items.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone done this or had a customer do this??? Are they still good?
I know they aren't DW safe- but they look ok.

It probably has to do with the seals on the inserts...much like our old ice cream scoop and the liquid inside.
I would say ONE time, if it comes out ok and still freezes, you are safe. But tell him if he does it again, he goes outside and stays there. :D

You might want to freeze them in a large bag (ziplock or similar if big enough). That way, if there are any issues, it won't create a bigger mess.

DebPC said:
Has anyone done this or had a customer do this??? Are they still good?
I know they aren't DW safe- but they look ok.
Use & Care paper says "trays and inserts are dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element". HTH

Thanks everyone! I will freeze them this week in a baggie and try them out. I don't remember where they were in the dishwasher but thanks cochef- I didn't know that.

They should be fine. They're dishwasher safe.

They work fine. I don't where in the world I got the idea everything but the inserts were DW safe. I've been te4lling everyone that since it came out. Well good to know the right info.

If you don't use the hot water wash or the heated dry feature you will be OK. Most things are "top rack" safe only because they can get damaged if too near the heating element.

1. What is the purpose of the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts?

The Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts are designed to keep food items cool and fresh while serving. They are especially helpful for outdoor events or when you need to keep dishes chilled for a longer period of time.

2. Can the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the inserts are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned after use. Simply remove them from the tray and place them in the dishwasher for quick and convenient cleaning.

3. How do I use the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts?

To use the inserts, simply place them in the freezer for a few hours prior to use. Once they are frozen, remove them from the freezer and place them in the tray. They will keep your food chilled for up to 4 hours.

4. Are the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts safe for food contact?

Yes, our inserts are made of food-safe plastic and are completely safe for food contact. They have been rigorously tested and meet all safety standards.

5. Can I use the Cool and Serve Tray Green Inserts with hot food items?

No, the inserts are specifically designed for cold or frozen foods. Using them with hot foods may cause damage to the inserts and will not keep your food at the desired temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Staci