• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hungarian Cuisine Demos: Help Needed!

In summary, a Hungarian Cuisine Demo is an interactive cooking demonstration featuring traditional Hungarian dishes. It is open to all Pampered Chef customers and guests, regardless of cooking experience. The dishes featured may vary, but often include goulash, chicken paprikash, and dobos torte. All ingredients and tools used in the demo are available for purchase through Pampered Chef.
chefsteph07
I am doing a show for someone at the end of July and when I spoke about the demo, he (part of a couple who is hosting) asked what types of things I can do..I told him basically anything, and rattled off a few of my typical recipes..he said he wanted to do something "different", like a Hungarian recipe..I said I'd see what I could do to accomodate, so does anyone have or know of something that would be good to do? I'd appreciate any tips, I'm not very educated in ethnic foods...thanks!

Maybe this will give you a start...

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~june4/recipes.html

How about the beef stroganoff from the Power Cooking show. That would be a good lead-in to talk about that theme and get some bookings.

Oh, great idea Ann!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with some suggestions for a Hungarian recipe for your upcoming show. One dish that comes to mind is Chicken Paprikash, which is a traditional Hungarian dish made with chicken, paprika, and sour cream. It's a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to impress your guests. Another option could be Goulash, which is a hearty stew made with beef, onions, and paprika. Both of these dishes can be easily made using Pampered Chef products, such as our Rockcrok or Dutch Oven. I hope this helps and good luck with your show! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1. What is a Hungarian Cuisine Demo?

A Hungarian Cuisine Demo is an interactive cooking demonstration featuring traditional Hungarian dishes. It is a fun and educational way to learn about Hungarian culture and cuisine.

2. Who can attend a Hungarian Cuisine Demo?

Anyone can attend a Hungarian Cuisine Demo! Our demos are open to all Pampered Chef customers and guests who are interested in learning more about Hungarian cuisine.

3. What types of dishes are typically featured in a Hungarian Cuisine Demo?

Our demos often feature dishes such as goulash, chicken paprikash, and dobos torte. However, each demo may vary and may include other traditional Hungarian dishes as well.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a Hungarian Cuisine Demo?

No cooking experience is necessary to attend our demos. Our consultants will guide you through each step of the recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

5. Can I purchase any of the ingredients or tools used in the demo?

Yes, all of the ingredients and tools used in the demo are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants will provide you with information on how to order any items you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • tig_536
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mel92504
Replies