• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Pampered Chef consultant violating company policies on eBay?

V
vwpamperedchef
Come'on tell me this is NOT a consultant. I already reported to [email protected] Is there someplace else to report it? I wasn't sure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Cranberry-Stoneware-Lot-NEW-bonus_W0QQitemZ180289339764QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180289339764&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I mean you KNOW it is a consultant (Free Mix N Chop) and she is probably doing it on a party or individual order and it is probably shipping frm HO! This one WOULD be making a killing === HOPEFULLY HO will stop it before auction end.

Hmmm ... only thing that makes me wonder is the use of non-pc stuff in her store and PC products that are not the same color as what we have ... like the white micro cooker and pan scrapers!

Probably is or was recently a consultant. New grinder is listed. I would report it again or wait it out.

I think she's a host not a consultant. But she could be getting her consultant in a lot of trouble by doing that!Edited to revise my opinion - she has some Merrill consultant items on there...

Oh my! How old are these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Farmers-Market-Seasoning-Set-Lot-of-2-N_W0QQitemZ180289330188QQihZ008QQcategoryZ20651QQcmdZViewItemEwww...I don't know if I'd trust them to be good and she marked them "new".

Thanks for the web address Paulette!!

janetupnorth said:
Oh my! How old are these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Farmers-Market-Seasoning-Set-Lot-of-2-N_W0QQitemZ180289330188QQihZ008QQcategoryZ20651QQcmdZViewItem

Ewww...I don't know if I'd trust them to be good and she marked them "new".

Ewww - are they like from the 80's??? LOL - ya I totally could be using them for dips etc - YUCK!!

My guess is she is a consultant or recently quit - in which case she should post that in her auction - that she is now retired from the business and is letting go of stock -

I still have a bunch of those dips in the cupboard. We had them a couple years ago. They are still good if they are not opened.

well as it stands now, the value of the stoneware is $166. If she doesn't get that, she is loosing money. Ok, the $36 postage is steep.

Nobody has bid on this ... she's gonna lose money ... and I hope she does ... I just noticed she is in my neck of the woods .... If anyone wants that much stoneware they can order it from me .. in November ... and I willl give them a discount AND the mix-and-chop!

Those stones aren't discounted in November. I think it's a consultant trying to get a show out of this. Maybe she wants to order her own cookware at 60% off so she can put that on ebay, too.

Well, she isn't out money because she is showing HER stoneware and said it would be ordered. If no one bites, she doesn't do the show.

JAE said:
Those stones aren't discounted in November. I think it's a consultant trying to get a show out of this. Maybe she wants to order her own cookware at 60% off so she can put that on ebay, too.

I am so glad you posted that. I saw the DCB was included & thought that it was ALL stoneware. :blushing:OOPS! I will make sure I let everyone know that only the Family Heritage is included.

She has had 2 bids by the same person - the current bid is $149.99....unbelievable.

2 bids by the same person? Maybe just her trying to make it look like there is interest. Or if she didn't set a reserve making sure she at least gets a minimum of $149.99 for the set. Its really a shame what ebay has turned into.

I had a set of 6 beer glasses from Princess House, my stupid EX made me "split them" with him (just being a jerk) so I was left with 3. What would you do with 3 glasses? So I checked ebay and someone had 5 of the same exact glasses (it was an OLD host special) for sale, so I won and now have 8 (which is better than 6!!) matching glasses. Thats what ebay should be for to find things you can't already buy at the store or online so again I repeat its a shame what ebay has turned into!

I've seen that "post" before. She does it all the time. She ahs to be a consultant. When I saw them before I wasn't a member of this site yet so I didn't know to report it but this is not the first time she has done it.

I think she's the "ebay" person in a group of current and former direct sales reps. I looked through the 'store' she has online and noticed lots of random stuff, PartyLite included. I think she knows someone who was a consultant...perhaps she was a host. New in box just means no one else used it, not that it is right off the line.

I still think she is working the system - I have a ton of Longaberger, Partlylite and others - all from being a host - why would someone host shows to get free stuff to sell on ebay? The cost of entertaining etc wouldn't be worth it - (not to mention, your friends would be sick of going to shows!) Either she is a consultant or she is working with one -

Just thought I would check out eBay to see who else is doing the same thing. This person has 57 items out of 90 in their "store" that are PC!! Sorry, but no one buys 57 items and then decides they don't want them. So this person should be reported, too? Sorry, I am so new I don't know where to report to and what to tell them.http://stores.ebay.com/klhpc2007

I also can't believe that... "2,837 results found for pampered chef" in eBay. I am surprised that PC doesn't do a surprise check on the site to see who is abusing the system. I know, it would take a lot of man hours, but a few a week would surely cut back on the abuse.

Of those 2,837 items, many may be legitimate sellers: past consultants, customers who don't want the items anymore, people who buy at garage sales to sell for a profit. Report those violations to [email protected] or [email protected]

I saw a listing last week for at least 1/2 of the new Fall/Winter line of new items from "sweetiepie0477" and was wondering how to report them to HO. Obviously it's a consultant because nobody else would have had access to all of the new products.

1. What is the link to the eBay listing in question?

The link to the eBay listing is: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Cranberry-Stoneware-Lot-NEW-bonus_W0QQitemZ180289339764QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180289339764&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

2. How do you know that this seller is a Pampered Chef consultant?

The seller is offering a Free Mix N Chop as a bonus with the sale, which is a product that is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. This indicates that the seller is most likely a consultant for the company.

3. Is the seller potentially violating any company policies by selling on eBay?

Yes, it is possible that the seller is violating company policies. Many direct sales companies have strict policies against selling their products on third-party websites like eBay.

4. Where can I report this potential violation to Pampered Chef?

You can report this to Pampered Chef's solution center by emailing [email protected]. This is the best way to bring it to the company's attention and allow them to take appropriate action.

5. Is there another place I can report this besides the solution center?

The solution center is the designated place to report potential policy violations to Pampered Chef. However, if you have concerns about the seller's conduct and believe it may be illegal or fraudulent, you can also report it to eBay's customer support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • itsjustCarla