1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

How to make the little R symbol after The Pampered Chef

Discussion in 'General Business Tips' started by babywings76, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babywings76

babywings76 Gold Member

I am having trouble printing off the "opportunity call" stickers, the alignment was all off. I'm trying to re-create it in Word, but I don't know how to make the registerd trademark symbol after The Pampered Chef. Anyone know how to do it?

ETA: nevermind, I found out how to do it. Go to Insert, then Symbol, and then I seleceted the little R in a circle.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

When your curser is where you want it the trademark symbol to be click on insert in the tool bar at the top of the word doc and then symbol. You'll see a chart with many symbols. Choose the (R).

3. coriatc

coriatc Gold Member

you can go to insert -> symbol and it will be under there. as for the alignment make sure that when you print it from CC, it is NOT set to "fit to page width" that will throw it off.

4. Also, hold down the ALT button and type 0174 will give you the ®

Linda C

5. NooraK

NooraK Gold Member

If you're trying to print the opportunity stickers that are in PDF form (the ones with the phone number), just make sure that in the Print box, the scaling is set to "none." Then the alignment won't be off.

6. babywings76

babywings76 Gold Member

I realized I was using a different size label than what they were formatted for. I decided to skip printing them out because I was going to put them on the back of the YLYW pamphlet but then realized that it says it right on there under the picture of the kit. So I'm going to just make a label with my contact info on instead.

Where else could the opportunity call stickers be used?

7. coriatc

coriatc Gold Member

I put them on the backs of all my catalogs, too! :)

8. NooraK

NooraK Gold Member

I put them on my catalogs, and on the front of my recruiting packets which are two pocket folders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.