• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Host a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

DebbieIn summary, hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower is a great way to celebrate an upcoming wedding and help the couple start their kitchen off right. The guests can watch a kitchen show and purchase items off the bride-to-be's wish list, and the hostess can give her benefits to the new bride-to-be. Incorporating games and activities can also make the shower more fun. It's a unique and enjoyable way to celebrate the happy couple and their future together.
ChefBeth2
I have a friend whose son is getting married in September. My friend LOVES Pampered Chef! I was thinking of approaching her about hosting a bridal shower for her future daughter-in-law.

How would a PC Bridal Shower work? Do the guests come and watch a kitchen show and then order items off the bride-to-be's wish list? And, then the mother-in-law/host could give her hostess benefits to the new bride-to-be?

I'm just trying to picture how to do this so I can approach my friend about doing a show!

Please give me ideas/thoughts!

Thanks,

Beth in PA

Bridal RegistryNow is the perfect time to approach anybody about the wedding registry and a bridal show. Your friend's daughter in law can sign up for a gift registry with Pampered Chef and let friends and family members know about the online registry so they can purchase gifts if they cannot make it to the show. Also for out of state or city friends and family can order also and her guest sales will accumulate with each purchase.
How fun it is for the bride to pick out FREE products for her new kitchen, new home and new husband. The cookware is lifetime guarantee so stress that for higher priced items.
At the show do a short demo and concentrate on getting her wish list products displayed during the show and concentrating on great features and benefits that our products have to offer. Make sure they order for themselves also and for the bride. Depending on the month, stress the guest special and also the host special so the bride can get bookings and take advantage of future monthly host specials for 60% off.
Good luck and let us know how this turns out. I hope they want to do it!
Debbie

Hey Beth,That's a great idea to host a Pampered Chef bridal shower for your friend's future daughter-in-law! Here are some ideas and thoughts on how it could work:1. The guests can definitely come and watch a kitchen show, just like a regular Pampered Chef party. The consultant can demonstrate various products and recipes, and the guests can sample the food as well.2. As for ordering items off the bride-to-be's wish list, that could definitely be an option. The consultant can work with the bride-to-be to create a wish list of items she would like for her new kitchen. Then, the guests can choose to purchase items off the list as gifts for the couple.3. Another option could be to have the guests contribute towards a larger item, such as a cookware set or a stand mixer, as a group gift for the couple. This way, the bride-to-be can still receive items she wants for her kitchen, but the guests can also pool their resources for a bigger gift.4. As for the hostess benefits, the mother-in-law/host can definitely give those to the new bride-to-be. This could be a great way for the bride-to-be to start building her own kitchen collection. Plus, it's a nice gesture from the hostess to the bride-to-be.5. You can also incorporate some fun games or activities into the shower, such as a recipe exchange where guests can bring a favorite recipe to share with the bride-to-be. Or, you can have a "guess the kitchen gadget" game where guests have to identify different Pampered Chef products.I hope these ideas help and give you some inspiration for approaching your friend about hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower. It's a unique and fun way to celebrate the upcoming wedding and help the newlyweds start their kitchen off right. Good luck! Best,

1. What is the traditional timeline for throwing a bridal shower?

Typically, a bridal shower is held 1-2 months before the wedding. This allows enough time for the bride to receive and use any gifts, as well as finalize any last minute details before the big day.

2. Who should be invited to a bridal shower?

The bridal shower is typically a smaller, more intimate gathering of close family and friends. It is usually hosted by the maid of honor or a close family member, and guests should include the bride's female relatives, friends, and coworkers.

3. What type of gifts should I bring to a bridal shower?

Gifts for a bridal shower should be focused on the bride and her upcoming marriage. Common gifts include kitchen and home items, lingerie, or personal care items. It's always a good idea to check the couple's wedding registry for ideas.

4. What are some fun bridal shower games to play?

Some popular bridal shower games include bridal bingo, the "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" game, and the "Purse Scavenger Hunt" game. You can also get creative and make your own games tailored to the bride's interests and personality.

5. Do I need to provide food and drinks for a bridal shower?

Yes, it is customary to provide refreshments for guests at a bridal shower. This can range from simple appetizers and drinks to a full meal, depending on the time of day and preferences of the host. Make sure to also take into account any dietary restrictions or allergies of the guests when planning the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • BeckyC5830