• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Effective Ways to Maximize Table Space at Fairs?

In summary, a plastic flyers stand is a stand that has all of your recruiting info in it, and you put the mini-catalogs on the table. You usually have the recipe cards in your pocket, so you can hand them out.
ChefPaulaB
I have a couple of booths coming up and am trying to get everything ready.... I was wondering how everyone displays things. Like I have a business card holder, but what do you display your catalogs in? Do you have a stand or do you just put them in a basket or what. Also, I have quite a few products to sell and wondering the best way to display them. I have 2 TTA that I thought I'd take to put a lot of the gadgets in, but they still won't show up great because they're all still in the packages. Do you remove some things from the box or leave everything in package. And do you bring some of your own stuff to display and just have an area of stuff for sale and another for display... so many questions. I only have one table at each one, so I can't spread out a lot. TIA!

I have fall-like baskets that I put my cash & carry in that are still in the packages. I take my TTA with tools, so they cn see the products. I have a plastic flyers stand that has all of my recruiting info in it, and I put the mini-catalogs on the table. I usually have the recipe cards in my pocket, so I can hand them out.

Not to answer my own post, but I've been going through the files and other posts and have found some awesome pictures and this file about how to set up a booth.... It doesn't really apply to mine, because I will only have one table, but it can be adjusted. My biggest problem now is that I have a lot of cash and carry items that I would like to have out to sell and would like to be able to take orders while I'm there too. But then I'd love to be able to do some of the beautiful displays that I've seen pix of, but how to have room for all of that on one little table? And the way that it will be is the table out in front of me so I don't know how that I would use a display board like some people have talked about without me having to peer around the sides of it. Could still use some more info, and love the pictures!!!

Attachments

• Vendor Display & Set-up Guideline.doc
    33 KB · Views: 556
mrssyvo said:
I have fall-like baskets that I put my cash & carry in that are still in the packages. I take my TTA with tools, so they cn see the products. I have a plastic flyers stand that has all of my recruiting info in it, and I put the mini-catalogs on the table. I usually have the recipe cards in my pocket, so I can hand them out.

What do you men by "plastic flyers stand"? And do you make up your own recipe cards or do you purchase them from PC? I found a file on here for some recipe cards with coupons... but not sure what they should be printed on... colored paper... plain paper... card stock... post cards? Here is the file...

Attachments

• boothcoupon 2 differnt dips.doc
    77 KB · Views: 486
ChefPaulaB said:
Not to answer my own post, but I've been going through the files and other posts and have found some awesome pictures and this file about how to set up a booth.... It doesn't really apply to mine, because I will only have one table, but it can be adjusted. My biggest problem now is that I have a lot of cash and carry items that I would like to have out to sell and would like to be able to take orders while I'm there too. But then I'd love to be able to do some of the beautiful displays that I've seen pix of, but how to have room for all of that on one little table? And the way that it will be is the table out in front of me so I don't know how that I would use a display board like some people have talked about without me having to peer around the sides of it. Could still use some more info, and love the pictures!!!

That is VERY cool! Thanks for finding it for us!

1. How should I arrange my products on the table?

When setting up your table at a fair, it's important to have a visually appealing layout that will catch the attention of potential customers. Start by placing your larger and more eye-catching products at the center of the table, and then arrange smaller items around them. Consider using risers or shelves to create different levels and add visual interest. Make sure to leave enough space for customers to browse and handle products comfortably.

2. How can I make my table stand out from others?

One way to make your table stand out is by using a theme or color scheme that reflects your brand or products. For example, if you sell kitchen gadgets, you could incorporate a kitchen-inspired theme with decorative items like a cutting board or tea towels. You could also use signs, banners, or other branded materials to draw attention to your table. Additionally, offering samples or interactive demonstrations can also make your table more engaging and memorable.

3. How many products should I display on my table?

It's important to have a good variety of products on display, but avoid overcrowding your table. Too many products can overwhelm customers and make it difficult for them to focus on any one item. A good rule of thumb is to have about 20-30 products on display, with some additional stock stored out of sight. This will give customers a good selection to browse through without feeling overwhelmed.

4. Should I offer discounts or special promotions at the fair?

It's up to you whether or not you want to offer discounts or promotions at the fair. Some customers may be more likely to make a purchase if they feel they are getting a deal, while others may be hesitant to buy from a vendor who offers discounts at a fair. If you do decide to offer discounts, make sure to clearly display them on your table and have a limited time frame to create a sense of urgency.

5. How can I make sure my table is organized and easy to navigate?

Having a well-organized table is important for creating a positive shopping experience for customers. Make sure to group similar products together and use clear signage or labels to help customers find what they are looking for. Keep products neatly arranged and restock as needed to avoid an empty or cluttered table. It's also a good idea to have business cards or catalogs readily available for customers to take with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • twopamperedchefs