How to display a table at fair

Discussion in 'Booths, Fairs and Festivals' started by ChefPaulaB, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a couple of booths coming up and am trying to get everything ready.... I was wondering how everyone displays things. Like I have a business card holder, but what do you display your catalogs in? Do you have a stand or do you just put them in a basket or what. Also, I have quite a few products to sell and wondering the best way to display them. I have 2 TTA that I thought I'd take to put a lot of the gadgets in, but they still won't show up great because they're all still in the packages. Do you remove some things from the box or leave everything in package. And do you bring some of your own stuff to display and just have an area of stuff for sale and another for display... so many questions. I only have one table at each one, so I can't spread out a lot. TIA!

2. I have fall-like baskets that I put my cash & carry in that are still in the packages. I take my TTA with tools, so they cn see the products. I have a plastic flyers stand that has all of my recruiting info in it, and I put the mini-catalogs on the table. I usually have the recipe cards in my pocket, so I can hand them out.

3. Not to answer my own post, but I've been going through the files and other posts and have found some awesome pictures and this file about how to set up a booth.... It doesn't really apply to mine, because I will only have one table, but it can be adjusted. My biggest problem now is that I have a lot of cash and carry items that I would like to have out to sell and would like to be able to take orders while I'm there too. But then I'd love to be able to do some of the beautiful displays that I've seen pix of, but how to have room for all of that on one little table? And the way that it will be is the table out in front of me so I don't know how that I would use a display board like some people have talked about without me having to peer around the sides of it. Could still use some more info, and love the pictures!!!

Attached Files:

4. What do you men by "plastic flyers stand"? And do you make up your own recipe cards or do you purchase them from PC? I found a file on here for some recipe cards with coupons... but not sure what they should be printed on... colored paper... plain paper... card stock... post cards? Here is the file...

Attached Files:

5. That is VERY cool! Thanks for finding it for us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.