• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Adding Tax Rate to Online Order in pp

In summary, the conversation discussed an issue with adding a sales tax rate for an online order of beer bread. The solution is to manually add the tax rate in the "Orders" tab in Pampered Partner. It is possible that the website did not automatically add the tax due to incorrect address or unrecognized location.
newtopamperedchef
Please help! I received an online order for a show. It was for two boxes of beer bread which doesn't get taxed in our state. Of course, the order was totaled and paid for with a credit card. Now there is a yellow sign next to her name in Pampered Partner and when I click on finish it says there is no sales tax rate. I can't figure out how to add a rate for her. Her address is already filled in. And if she should have had her shipping taxed, why didn't it do that on the website when she put her order in? Thanks in advance for your help!!

If she's more than 100 miles from your zip, P3 doesn't auto-fill tax rates, although I don't ever remember having to adjust it for a PWS order I copied using the button.

On the tab with her name and address, there's a box where you can manually set the tax rate.

Not sure why it wouldn't have added things up properly on your PWS, usually it not taxing has to do with the address not put in properly, but your PWS shouldn't allow her to finish the order then. Your PWS does give a disclaimer that you may contact her to confirm things, so I'd just call and explain the tax issue.

We don't tax food in our state either. If it is a ship direct and they don't have a food tax, you can still submit the order with the yellow caution sign.

Thank you both! It is a direct ship so maybe that's why it happened that way. I will just ignore the yellow caution sign when I am ready to submit.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for assistance with your online order. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble with the sales tax rate for your customer's order.To add a sales tax rate for your customer's order, you can go to the "Orders" tab in Pampered Partner and click on the order in question. From there, you can click on the "Edit" button and then select the "Sales Tax" tab. Here, you can add the appropriate sales tax rate for your customer's address.As for why the website didn't automatically add the sales tax for her, it's possible that she may have entered her address incorrectly or the website may not have recognized the sales tax rate for her specific location. In any case, you can manually add the sales tax rate as mentioned above.I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thank you for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant!

1. Why is the tax rate not being applied to my online order in PayPal?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have added the tax rate correctly in your PayPal settings. Also, check to see if the tax rate is being applied to the correct items in your online order. Finally, double check that the tax rate is applicable to your specific location and items being purchased.

2. How do I add a tax rate to an online order in PayPal?

To add a tax rate to your online order in PayPal, go to your account settings and select the "Sales Tax" option. From there, you can add a new tax rate and specify which items and locations it applies to.

3. Can I add multiple tax rates to my online order in PayPal?

Yes, you can add multiple tax rates to your online order in PayPal. Simply create a new tax rate for each applicable location or item, and PayPal will automatically apply the correct tax rate based on the customer's location and the items they are purchasing.

4. Why is the tax rate different for some items in my online order?

Some items may have a different tax rate applied to them based on their category or location. For example, certain items may be tax-exempt while others are not. Double check your tax rate settings in PayPal to ensure that the correct rates are being applied to each item in your online order.

5. Can I change the tax rate after an online order has been placed in PayPal?

No, once an online order has been placed and processed in PayPal, you cannot change the tax rate. If you need to make changes to the tax rate, you will need to cancel the order and have the customer place a new one with the updated tax rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reesefamily5
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt