• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon Do You Give Out Hostess Packets??

In summary, Lisa plans to have a Tastefully Simple party for her friend's daughter and is unsure if it is too early to give her a hostess packet. She suggests waiting until her daughter is in town to give it to her. Cheryl recommends using return address labels that fit well and sending the invitations three weeks in advance. Both advise having a good mix of people at the party to make it more fun.
momoftwins
I recently went to a Tastefully Simple party of a friend of mine (her daughter is the consultant). I told the consultant (friends daughter) that I will do a TS party if she has a PC party. Anyway, my TS party is on the 29th of this month while her PC party is 9/21. I will be seeing her this Monday night - is that way too early to give her a hostess packet??? I was thinking maybe I should wait until she is here for my show to give it to her. Any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

I get their guest list before I give out the hostess packet and I usually don't give them out more than a month in advance.

HTH,

Lisa

Lisa,

I've never tried getting the guest list first. I'm assuming you are sending out their invites for them then? How far ahead are you getting the guest list and do you find this helps with attendance?

Sharisse,

I usually give mine out about three weeks ahead of time but sometimes that varies. If I send it too early I just need to be checking in with them (which we should do anyway) to make sure the guest list is getting completed. Otherwise it's easy for them to feel like they have all the time in the world to get it done :).

Michele

I give mine out about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks before the show. In time for them to get the invites in the mail about 2 weeks prior to the show and to start taking up outside orders.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I get their guest list before I give out the hostess packet and I usually don't give them out more than a month in advance.

HTH,

Lisa

I've started doing this too.

I figure if I don't get their guest list (I mail the invitations) there isn't going to be a show on the scheduled date. If all goes as planned, they get their packet 2-3 weeks before the show.

sending out invites increases attendance!I've done this for about a year and my show average has gone up! Attached are the host pack info I include - got most of it here.

The guest list - I give them another $20 to spend if they will come up with 35-40 names and two contact sources - either address and phone or address and email or whatever - gives me 1 to contact, 1 to follow up.

I pay for postage - more than get paid back at shows, and the shows are more fun with a better mix of people!

Bottom line - the host gets more free stuff and I make more $!

Attachments

• Dear Hostess.doc
    67 KB · Views: 489
  • I invited Scott to hold a Pampered Chef Kitchen show for several reasons.doc
    24 KB · Views: 599
  • Guest List ahead.doc
    292.5 KB · Views: 410
  • adding up an order.doc
    34 KB · Views: 420
  • 45peoplein5minutes (Kitchen).doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 365
Those are AWESOME!!!!
Scott you truley do a thourough job in getting your host excited from the start.
What a great way to put it all together for them and make it fun and you sound so happy even when you are telling them the nitty gritty business parts.
Thanks so much I was looking for something just like this :)
Cheryl

scottcooks said:
I've done this for about a year and my show average has gone up! Attached are the host pack info I include - got most of it here.

The guest list - I give them another $20 to spend if they will come up with 35-40 names and two contact sources - either address and phone or address and email or whatever - gives me 1 to contact, 1 to follow up.

I pay for postage - more than get paid back at shows, and the shows are more fun with a better mix of people!

Bottom line - the host gets more free stuff and I make more $!

Scott,
What size labels do you use for the Guest List Ahead document? I have some return address labels and they don't fit right.

Lisa/ChefBear said:

HTH,

Lisa

I do exactly the same thing :)

1. How soon after booking a party do you give out hostess packets?

The hostess packets are typically given out within 1-2 days after booking the party. This allows enough time for the consultant to prepare the packets and for the hostess to distribute them to her guests.

2. What is included in the hostess packet?

The hostess packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and any current specials or promotions. It may also include a thank you gift or extra incentives for the hostess.

3. Can the hostess packet be given out digitally?

Yes, the hostess packet can be given out digitally if the hostess prefers. Our consultants can provide a digital version of the packet that can be easily shared with guests through email or social media.

4. Is there a deadline for giving out the hostess packet?

While there is no strict deadline, it is recommended to give out the hostess packet at least 2 weeks before the party date. This allows guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

5. Can the hostess packet be customized?

Yes, our consultants can work with the hostess to customize the packet to fit her needs. This may include adding personalized messages or information about the specific party theme or location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • debbieskitchenhelper