• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Facebook Bookings and Sales: Expert Tips for Success!

In summary, to create a Facebook account, go to the homepage and click on the "Sign Up" button. To add friends, search for their name or click on the "Find Friends" button. To post, click on the "What's on your mind?" box and share your content. To change privacy settings, click on the arrow in the top right and select "Settings & Privacy." To delete your account, click on "Your Facebook Information" and choose "Deactivation and Deletion."
busby215
How are people getting bookings and sales off facebook, because everything I am doing or trying hasn't been getting me squat! And I have been trying to abide by all policies.

Help Please!

check out this page... Welcome to Facebook or look for Jennifer Fong.She has lot's of great tips. Key is to offer value not to be begging for business all the time. Do you use your main page or have a separate biz page?

Last edited:
I don't get a lot of business off of facebook, but what I do get is by letting people know when I do show's or I will put something up....." I have a show closing on xyz date let me know if you would liek to place an order" I don't have a fan page yet for my business I need to do one. But I want to take the social media class through TPC before I do that.

I use my own page. I have taken to give out recipe tips, posted pictures, things along those lines. And I still post regular postings as well.

Social media is just that--social. It can help you keep in touch with your customers and gives them another way to contact you. I've gotten sales and bookings through my fb page, but it's not an everyday occurrence.

1. How do I create a Facebook account?

To create a Facebook account, go to the Facebook homepage and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to enter your name, email or phone number, date of birth, gender, and a password for your account. Once you have filled in all the required information, click on the "Sign Up" button again. You will then be asked to verify your account through your email or phone number. Once verified, you can start using your new Facebook account.

2. How do I add friends on Facebook?

To add friends on Facebook, you can search for their name in the search bar at the top of the homepage. Once you find their profile, click on the "Add Friend" button next to their name. You can also send friend requests by clicking on the "Find Friends" button on the left side of the homepage and selecting people you may know from your contacts or suggested friends list.

3. How do I post on Facebook?

To post on Facebook, go to your homepage and click on the "What's on your mind?" box at the top. You can then type in your post, add photos or videos, and tag friends if desired. Once you are satisfied with your post, click on the "Post" button to share it on your timeline. You can also post on someone else's timeline by going to their profile and clicking on the same box.

4. How do I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, click on the small arrow in the top right corner of the homepage and select "Settings & Privacy" from the dropdown menu. From there, click on "Privacy Shortcuts" and you will be able to adjust who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and other privacy options.

5. How do I delete my Facebook account?

To delete your Facebook account, go to the "Settings & Privacy" page and click on "Your Facebook Information." From there, select "Deactivation and Deletion" and then choose "Delete Account." You will be prompted to confirm your decision and will have the option to download a copy of your information before permanently deleting your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smooz
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Jessica wall
  • Intrepid_Chef