• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable DVD Movie Creation for Weddings, Graduations & More

In summary, the conversation is about someone considering offering their services to create DVD movies of pictures for events such as weddings and graduation parties. The person is unsure about what to charge and suggests different rates depending on the type of client and amount of work involved. Other people in the conversation suggest rates ranging from $15 to $100, and also mention the importance of considering the time and effort involved in creating the DVD.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
for someone to create a DVD movie of pictures for a wedding, graduation party, etc?

I've made several of these for family parties, etc & have had many people tell me that I should offer my services. I'm considering doing that but I don't know what to charge.

I would charge more if I had to scan/edit the photos, if they had more than 15 minutes worth and for extra copies of the DVD. I would put the DVD in a nice case with a cover & laser print the DVD with a photo as well.

If it was local, I thought that I might offer set up with a TV & DVD player for a fee.

What do you think?

It depends who you are doing it for. $25 for non family, $15 for family? I would pay that!

$75 is the going rate around here...This is a talent and a skill that takes patience that most people don't have and they would never get around to doing themselves!

I was going to say about $50

One of the guys in my biz group does this as part of his video restoration biz. For a Christmas card CD with 30 photos and set to music and caption of your choice it is $80-$90 for the first CD with extras being arround $15.

You also need to determine your time involved. How much per hour is your time worth?

vwpamperedchef said:
It depends who you are doing it for. $25 for non family, $15 for family? I would pay that!

I agree with you on this amount! My DH does them a lot for others free too.... but I think that is a great amount!

I created one for my daugther's graduation this year. Now it is the first time I ever did one and it was about 20 minutes long with music, but it took me at least 120 hours!! I did have to scan and crop the pictures, and did I mention I am a perfectionist!!!

There is no way I would charge only $25! I think $75-$100 (that wouldn't be much an hour for me:)!) would be a good charge. I'm sure if I did one again it would take me less hours and you would only get faster with time.

1. Can I customize the DVD movie with my own photos and videos?

Yes, our affordable DVD movie creation service allows you to fully customize your movie with your own photos and videos. Our team will work with you to create a personalized and memorable movie for your special occasion.

2. How long does it take to create the DVD movie?

The turnaround time for our DVD movie creation service varies depending on the complexity and length of the movie. On average, it takes 2-3 weeks from the time we receive all the necessary materials from you.

3. Are there any additional costs for music or special effects?

No, the cost of our affordable DVD movie creation service includes all necessary materials, such as music and special effects. We want to provide you with a high-quality movie without any hidden fees.

4. Can I make changes or edits to the movie after it's been created?

We understand that things may change or you may have new ideas for your movie after it's been created. We offer one free round of revisions to ensure your movie is exactly how you want it.

5. Can I order multiple copies of the DVD movie?

Yes, you can order as many copies of the DVD movie as you'd like for an additional cost. This is a great option for sharing the movie with family and friends or giving them as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
erica177311
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies