• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Shower Opportunities: Tips from Experienced Consultants

In summary, there are consultants who do PC bridal showers, but fewer are being done now that the registry is no longer in effect. The flyer that was provided has been improved. There is an event coming up that the flyer should be distributed at.
DebPC
Staff member
I would love to do more of these. i only end up doing 1 or 2 a year.

Are there consultants on here that do a lot of PC Bridal Showers?

I've never actually done one, but know that now that the bridal registry is NOT IN EFFECT, there will be less and less. It is a shame they took that away as I know we are loosing a lot of business without it. Supposedly it may be back with the new program, that was due last summer. Personally, I don't know why they had to take the old one down--"if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Does anyone have any flyers they use to promote their own Bridal -type registry?

If you go to the files section up above and search "Bridal"- there a bunch of flyer, order forms, tips, etc.

I don't do lots of bridal showers (a couple a year) but at my full service check-out it is always one of the things I mention.
Recruiting
Hosting
"do you know anyone who is getting married?"
RecipeIf no, I say "I always like to plant this seed. Wedding Shower Parties are a great way to stock a kitchen. Please keep me in mind to help if you ever need to host a wedding shower."

I took one of the flyers and changed it a little. Please look it over and see what you can do to improve it. I have an event coming up & would like to pass something out. I thought maybe this or does someone have another suggestion or flyer they pass out?

Attachments

• cook up a lifetime of memories - Copy.doc
    66 KB · Views: 461
I am looking for infor flyer as well... most of the document I have found on this site so far are regarding using the registry (that we no longer have!). Does anyone have anything new?

1. How many bridal showers should I have?

There is no set number of bridal showers that you should have. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the availability of friends and family to plan and attend them.

2. Who should host the bridal showers?

Traditionally, the maid of honor or bridesmaids will host the bridal shower. However, it is becoming more common for family members or close friends to also host a shower.

3. Can I have more than one bridal shower?

Yes, it is common for brides to have multiple bridal showers hosted by different groups of people, such as family, friends, and coworkers. Just make sure to avoid inviting the same people to multiple showers.

4. When should I have my bridal shower?

The bridal shower is typically held a few months before the wedding, but it can also be held closer to the wedding date. It's important to consider the availability of the bride and guests when choosing a date.

5. How many guests should I invite to the bridal shower?

The number of guests can vary depending on the size of the venue and your budget. It is common to invite close friends and family, but you can also invite coworkers or other acquaintances if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies