• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get a Replacement for a Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl?

In summary, Karen received a replacement for her trifle bowl that had an adjustment done on the same day. She wonders if there will be a replacement for her Salad Choppers that she had done a product adjustment for on Wednesday or Thursday. CC shows that the trifle bowl was shipped on December 5th and the Salad Choppers were shipped on December 8th.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I was wondering how long it takes to get a replacement. I did a product adjustment for my trifle bowl that I had just received on Saturday (did the adjustment on the same day). I want to use my trifle bowl but as you can see, the stand is not straight! :cry:
Will I have to send this one in or are they just going to send me a new one? This is the first time I have had to do a replacement.

Thanks,
Karen

Attachments

• IMG_5692.jpg
    IMG_5692.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 353
After you did the adjustment online, it should have told you whether or not they wanted it back. They will be sending you a replacement right away. Then they'll either be mailing you a prepaid label to put on the box and drop off at the post office, or a Fed Ex person will come pick it up. It's usually a label, I think.

Oh, also, you can go onto CC and view the shipment status of adjustments. Once it's shipped, you can click on the tracking info and see the estimated date of arrival.

Thanks Amanda,
I did check the email again and it says it doesn't have to be returned but still nothing on a replacement shipment....Thanks again!

Now THAT is really strange! I wonder if that's the only one like that out there?

Use it without the stand if you need to use it! I always forget to put it on the stand anyway. :)

I put in an adjustment for my Salad Choppers at the end of last week (Wednesday or Thursday). They did ask for me to return the choppers, but I got my new pair in the mail today.

I have found that for us consultants, they are very good about just sending the replacement item right away because a) they know we need these things for shows and b) because if you don't return what they want back, they could always do a commission adjustment.

December 2008 when the Trifle Bowls were the Host Special, I had 8 of 15 Trifle Bowls with bad air bubbles in them on either the bases or the sides of the bowls. They told me to throw them away and I did. I kept the lids in case any got messed up so I could replace them. It was nuts! I almost dreaded anyone ordering one for fear of the "air bubbles"!

1. How long does it take to receive a replacement item?

The time it takes to receive a replacement item can vary depending on the item and your location. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement within 7-10 business days.

2. Do I need to return the damaged item before receiving a replacement?

In some cases, we may require the damaged item to be returned before a replacement can be sent. This is to ensure that the item is in fact damaged and to prevent fraudulent claims. If this is the case, we will provide you with a prepaid return label to make the process easier for you.

3. What if the item I received is different from what I ordered?

If you received an item that is different from what you ordered, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and get the correct item to you as soon as possible.

4. Can I get a replacement for an item that is no longer under warranty?

Unfortunately, we are only able to provide replacements for items that are still under warranty. This warranty typically lasts for one year from the date of purchase. If your item is no longer under warranty, we may still be able to assist you with finding a suitable replacement for an additional cost.

5. How do I request a replacement for a damaged item?

To request a replacement for a damaged item, please contact our customer service team with your order number and a description of the damage. We may also ask for photos of the damaged item for our records. Our team will then work with you to get a replacement sent out as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vearonni
  • cochef