• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Recruit's Subscription to Chef Success: An Email Notification

In summary, Chef Success is a free email notification service for Pampered Chef consultants that provides valuable resources, tips, and updates to help you grow your business and stay connected with the community. You will receive weekly emails on Wednesdays containing important information and updates, and you can manage your email preferences by clicking the "Update Subscription Preferences" link. You can share these emails with your team members or other consultants, but please do not share them with non-Pampered Chef individuals as the content is exclusive to consultants.
kisrae
Gold Member
If I paid for my recruits for a subscription to Chef Success will they get an email letting them know?

thanks

hmmm... I would assume so. I don't remember exactly what info I had to give to sign on though... It may need to be something that they do and then you can reimburse them.

kisrae said:
If I paid for my recruits for a subscription to Chef Success will they get an email letting them know?

thanks

That would be a great "Thanksgiving" gift! "Thanks for being an awesome part of my team! Now you can enjoy getting ideas & growing your business too!:D "

I think that is a great gift!

I already paid for the membership but I'm not sure what to do next.

1. What is Chef Success and why should I subscribe to it?

Chef Success is an email notification service exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides valuable resources, tips, and updates to help you grow your business and stay connected with the Pampered Chef community.

2. How often will I receive emails from Chef Success?

You will receive weekly emails from Chef Success, usually on Wednesdays. These emails will contain important information and updates, as well as tips and resources to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I manage my email preferences for Chef Success?

Yes, you can manage your email preferences for Chef Success by clicking the "Update Subscription Preferences" link at the bottom of any Chef Success email. From there, you can choose which types of emails you want to receive and how often.

4. Is there a fee for subscribing to Chef Success?

No, there is no fee for subscribing to Chef Success. This service is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants and is designed to help you grow your business and stay connected with the community.

5. Can I share Chef Success emails with my team members or other consultants?

Yes, you are welcome to share Chef Success emails with your team members or other Pampered Chef consultants. However, please do not share the emails with non-Pampered Chef individuals as the content is exclusive to consultants only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies