• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds

In summary, Chill-zon is a word that is pronounced with a "chill" on the end and the last part sounds like Anne the name. Chill-zon is in the PIG pages for the Chillzanne pieces. Jennifer says she pronounces it between -zann and zaun.
pamperedape
Chillzanne...

;)

Chill-zon (as in, it chills on and on....)

I know how I say it but I do not know how to post how I say it, LOL!:D

I say it chillz anne - like with a z on the end and the last part sounds like Anne the name.

chef_kimmo said:
I say it chillz anne - like with a z on the end and the last part sounds like Anne the name.
That's how my director says it...not sure how I ended up saying it differently!

I know I do not say it like Anne. mine sounds more like Dawn but with a Z. Anyone that hears me right now would think I am crazy saying it over and over until I come up with a way to say how I say a word!!!!:D

ok ok, how about a french version of the pronunciation of Ann?!?! :D

I could have been close. Now I know.... Seems I need to read more and write less I am getting too much wrong. I will never be a stripper at this rate :(

KellyTheChef said:
Chill-zon (as in, it chills on and on....)

Yep, me too... I know I read that somewhere, but I have no idea where.

jrstephens said:
I know I do not say it like Anne. mine sounds more like Dawn but with a Z. Anyone that hears me right now would think I am crazy saying it over and over until I come up with a way to say how I say a word!!!!:D
Jennifer~

I can hear you!! It's your southern accent that makes it like:

Chill-zawn!

All of us are sitting here talking out loud to hear how we say it!

What a bunch of goofs!:p

I get asked this question a lot. My standard answer is, "It doesn't matter to me how you pronounce it. You're gonna love it."

I know how it's supposed to be pronounced, but I say "an." I started pronouncing it before I read the instructions. Now it's stuck.

Sure would make a cute name for a baby......

lolMy two kids are standing here looking at me asking why I am saying stuff over and over and over again. Have you lost your mind, Mom? This is coming from a 8 & 4 year old. I really think I am the mixed up type. I say it between -zann and zaun. I agree with the one that said no matter how it is said, "you gotta have it and you're gonna love it!";)

What is "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds"?

"Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds" is a collection of calming instrumental music and soothing nature sounds, designed to help you relax and unwind after a long day.

How many tracks are included in "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds"?

There are a total of 12 tracks included in "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds". Each track is approximately 10 minutes long, providing an hour and 20 minutes of continuous relaxation.

Can I purchase "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds" as a physical CD?

Yes, "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds" is available for purchase as a physical CD. It can be ordered through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of nature sounds are included in "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds"?

The nature sounds included in this collection range from gentle rain and ocean waves to chirping birds and rustling leaves. The goal is to create a peaceful and natural ambiance for relaxation.

Can "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds" be used for meditation?

Yes, many customers have found "Unwind with Chillzanne: Relaxing Music & Nature Sounds" to be a helpful tool for meditation and mindfulness practices. The calming music and nature sounds can aid in creating a peaceful and focused state of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chef greta