• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Order Replacement Parts Now?

In summary, the steps for ordering replacement parts are: 1. Identify the specific part needed, 2. Check with the manufacturer or third-party seller for availability, 3. Check the warranty for coverage, 4. Follow instructions for ordering, and 5. Have necessary information ready. The delivery time and potential additional fees may vary and should be confirmed with the manufacturer or seller. If the replacement part is incompatible or defective, contact the manufacturer or seller for a return or exchange. Replacement parts can usually be ordered for products not under warranty, but availability and cost may be limited.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi,
Printed out a RP order form that is no longer an order form! How do we order them now? Asked Solution Center but now response. TIA
Char

Through p3. Go to non-commission order and choose replacement parts.

So all parts come through the consultant now - no having the guest order it for themselves.

I wonder how many people were ordering the wrong parts when they were doing it on their own, vs through a consultant.

I have recently had a customer send in the old form I gave her a while back do you think they will still fill these?

scottcooks said:
So all parts come through the consultant now - no having the guest order it for themselves.

I believe you can still put in a separate shipping address and have the part go directly to the customer. The customer just can't order it for himself.

What are the steps to ordering replacement parts?

1. Identify the specific part that needs to be replaced.

2. Go to the manufacturer's website or contact their customer service department to find out if they offer replacement parts.

3. If the manufacturer does not offer replacement parts, search online for a reputable third-party seller that carries the part you need.

4. Check the warranty of the product to see if the part is covered and can be replaced for free.

5. Once you have found a source for the replacement part, follow their instructions for ordering and have the necessary information ready, such as the product model number and part number.

How long does it usually take for replacement parts to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement parts can vary depending on the manufacturer and the shipping method chosen. It is best to contact the manufacturer or seller directly for an estimated delivery time.

Are there any additional fees for ordering replacement parts?

It depends on the manufacturer or seller. Some may charge a fee for the part itself, while others may have additional shipping or handling fees. It is important to inquire about any potential fees before placing an order.

What should I do if the replacement part I ordered is incompatible or defective?

If the replacement part does not fit or is defective, contact the manufacturer or seller immediately to arrange for a return or exchange. Make sure to provide them with all necessary information and documentation, such as the order number and pictures of the part.

Can I order replacement parts for products that are no longer under warranty?

Yes, in most cases, replacement parts can still be ordered for products that are no longer under warranty. However, the availability of the parts may be limited and they may come at a higher cost. It is best to contact the manufacturer or seller for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cochef